PDA

View Full Version : new Irdeto PI-sys viewing card from Skylink cz-sk provider

izzy
17-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Can anyone give me advise please. I would like to buy a viewing card from Skylink HD(czech and ****** provider).
Not sure how it will works with spiderbox9900 as is new type of card Irdeto PI-sys with some silicon secure.
may i need to buy some kind of CA modul?
If yes which one you will recommend ?
Thanks to everyone help.

Wossname
17-01-2012, 09:49 PM
I think you will get nowhere mate. I tried last year including e-mails to CS link / skylink providers - none were answered.
Dealers of legit foreign cards could not help.
I gave up, If you succeed please let us know.

dempsey
17-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Skylink uses two types of cards. ICE / Irdeto Cryptoworks Embeded / Irdeto card and
The first is CAID 0D96 + 0624 and the second Irdeto only CAID 0624th
Do not know the receiver, but both cards go in oscam / IR using only RSA and boxkey or oscam last version which is posted on the CZ and SVK satforums / in MCAS, which is lately quite widespread in several receivers as a card reader and emulator.

echelon
18-01-2012, 12:46 AM
and oscam is NOT USED on any spiderbox , its mainly used on linux boxes

izzy
23-01-2012, 05:49 PM
THANKS to everyone for help, finally get work. have to use cam modul from smit.
few probs with frequency-12 525
V
3/4
27 500
on motorized dish size 95cm in Doncaster location. sometimes dont have a signal and some freq cant find

izzy
23-01-2012, 06:09 PM
post for Wossname
you should get a answer from this email skylink@skylink.sk problem is if you sending a email in english they may not answer. they wouldnt sell or send any card abroad. so you need to find a different shop and will be cheaper as well. skylink offer 84,99 eur. i've paid 60 eur.
u can try this official skylink phone no.: +420 2 49 220 354 (cz office) and you may get answer in engish or just translate your email. i can check it for you as i'm originally from ******ia