PDA

View Full Version : Tm 5402 Copy in China...

DARKMAN
21-01-2012, 11:36 PM
This is new Information... 100% true same like Tm 800 ....2 years ago.

After they story of balamory...lol of TM 800 FAIL and finished after 2 years in same way i have told in before it been born...

The balamory will tell another story...again ...lol

But all ways REAL..

TM 5402 is start to be copy in China .....this info come from Chinese manufacture who offer me to..lol
This time this kind of copy not coming from Chinese copy makers ,but from Technomate it self...they have done deal with Chinese manufacture, without Koreans Manufacture HUBTECH who produce them to copy their product....The reason of this Move is only price....

Technomate all ways like follow some one ,when they follow they follow with Copy....

Technomate wants to come in market with stb cheap....and that mean they will cut off the Quality....
This will put in Trouble Technomate in two ways .....

1.Koreans will stop Support because soon or late they will know...from here or some else ..lol
2.The Chinese will have problem with standard quality of products...

5402 was their fist target soon will follow all their models...(they all ways can denied ,but that do not mean is not true.)

The bach of copy has all ready come in UK...and is offering to dealers by calling them for very very cheap.

please do not jump to me like 2 years ago when i announce with TM 800 FAIL..... i just show the real face of TM and no think else..###

Now we all know TM is only after copy and no think new....or copy Our product or copy Vu plus ( With Tm twin no image from it gate ) and in the end they copy even their self...lol...

[B]Info Got From Chinese Manufacture...