PDA

View Full Version : vu+ duo help

pspmixer
30-01-2012, 04:35 PM
ive just bought a vu+ duo box which ive set up to sats i want plus installed open pli image but i cant input my line
how do i it ive been trying to do it all day
thanks
sorry if i cant post this

digicon
30-01-2012, 11:22 PM
If you got to the website sponsor 'Goldwafers' lee has coded a front end program with all the software you need to use for the VU+ Duo just go Here
www.goldwafers.co.uk and find the VU+ section and download the software

pspmixer
31-01-2012, 01:24 PM
If you got to the website sponsor 'Goldwafers' lee has coded a front end program with all the software you need to use for the VU+ Duo just go Here
www.goldwafers.co.uk and find the VU+ section and download the software
ive got that software from that website
i still cant do it with that

digicon
31-01-2012, 04:31 PM
M8 all you need to do is run the frontend program where it asks you for your IP enter your IP address of your VU+ then click connect it should say "230 login successful", Look at your left hand column of programs and click the FTP one. This will open up the FTP program for you.

Now when you look at the FTP program you will see 4 windows the 2 on the left are your own computer the 2 on the right are the VU+, go to the top right window and click on the 'etc' folder this will open the contents of that folder in the bottom right hand window. Now this is where you need to FTP your CCcam.cfg file into which will be locatd on your left hand window, Best place to put it is on the desktop so the top left hand window highlight your desktop which will become visible in the bottom left hand window find your file left click and press the upload button and thats it.

This is of course you have got an actual softcam installed on your image, if not then you need to do some serious reading. I have included a BLANK CCcam.cfg file for you to get going

pspmixer
31-01-2012, 05:46 PM
M8 all you need to do is run the frontend program where it asks you for your IP enter your IP address of your VU+ then click connect it should say "230 login successful", Look at your left hand column of programs and click the FTP one. This will open up the FTP program for you.

Now when you look at the FTP program you will see 4 windows the 2 on the left are your own computer the 2 on the right are the VU+, go to the top right window and click on the 'etc' folder this will open the contents of that folder in the bottom right hand window. Now this is where you need to FTP your CCcam.cfg file into which will be locatd on your left hand window, Best place to put it is on the desktop so the top left hand window highlight your desktop which will become visible in the bottom left hand window find your file left click and press the upload button and thats it.

This is of course you have got an actual softcam installed on your image, if not then you need to do some serious reading. I have included a BLANK CCcam.cfg file for you to get going
ive already done this, i think it must be either the way the line is set on the file or the softcam which ive installed
the way i have set the line out is like this N: address of server 19533 username password des key 01-14
the softcam i have installed is CCcam

digicon
31-01-2012, 05:49 PM
ive already done this, i think it must be either the way the line is set on the file or the softcam which ive installed
the way i have set the line out is like this N: address of server 19533 username password des key 01-14
the softcam i have installed is CCcam

Well however the line was sent to you all you need to do is copy and paste it in as normal, and i know CCcam will run N lines no problem, Just curious after entering the info did you restart the cam and can you also access it through your web browser with :16001 extension to make sure its running.

pspmixer
31-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Well however the line was sent to you all you need to do is copy and paste it in as normal, and i know CCcam will run N lines no problem, Just curious after entering the info did you restart the cam and can you also access it through your web browser with :16001 extension to make sure its running.
i do copy it as it was sent to me i did restart the cam plus i
restarted the box too
i tryed that Vuip:16001 extension in my browser and it came up with bing

digicon
31-01-2012, 05:56 PM
i do copy it as it was sent to me i did restart the cam plus i
restarted the box too
i tryed that Vuip:16001 extension in my browser and it came up with bing

OK then back to basics what image are you running on the Vu

pspmixer
31-01-2012, 06:04 PM
ive just got the vuip:16001 working here what is says -

Connected clients: 0
0 ACTIVE CLIENTS IN LAST 20 SECONDS
+---------+---------------+------------+------------+-----+-----+--------+----------------------+
| Username| Host | Connected | Idle time | ECM | EMM | Version| Last used share |
+---------+---------------+------------+------------+-----+-----+--------+----------------------+

+---------+---------------------------------------+
| Username| Shareinfo |

digicon
31-01-2012, 07:26 PM
ive just got the vuip:16001 working here what is says -

Connected clients: 0
0 ACTIVE CLIENTS IN LAST 20 SECONDS
| Username| Host | Connected | Idle time | ECM | EMM | Version| Last used share |

| Username| Shareinfo |

Well at least you know your softcam is working, but not showing your line just to be sure there is no '#' mark in front of the line at all

pspmixer
01-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Well at least you know your softcam is working, but not showing your line just to be sure there is no '#' mark in front of the line at all there is no # between in front on code/ line

digicon
01-02-2012, 12:41 PM
there is no # between in front on code/ line

Well looks to me like everything is working as it should and your line is not connected to the server probably the other sides fault, Only way of finding out is either through the box using CCcam.info plugin which will tell you if its connected or not, or use CCcaminfo.PHP on your computer and run that to see if theres a connection

pspmixer
01-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Well looks to me like everything is working as it should and your line is not connected to the server probably the other sides fault, Only way of finding out is either through the box using CCcam.info plugin which will tell you if its connected or not, or use CCcaminfo.PHP on your computer and run that to see if theres a connection
ive got picture now but only for a split second then goes off (the server works on my openbox with no problems)
ive got softcam cccam 2.1.3 selected and installed, ive also got cccam 2.0.11, 2.1.4 and 2.2.1 installed