PDA

View Full Version : is bulsat working

jondav
31-01-2012, 12:28 PM
is bulsat working with technomate 5400 non super know it was at weekend but today blackscreen if so could someone tel me which patch keys ect thanks in advance

rkbuttoo
31-01-2012, 12:48 PM
not been on this for a while as nearly all is gone only FTA

jondav
31-01-2012, 01:43 PM
was working at weekend mate

amyben08
31-01-2012, 03:21 PM
its all workin ere fine

holmroad
31-01-2012, 03:35 PM
is bulsat working with technomate 5400 non super know it was at weekend but today blackscreen if so could someone tel me which patch keys ect thanks in advance

Assume youve loaded latest softcam alongside the latest patch for your TM model mate?:respect-040:

jondav
02-02-2012, 01:25 PM
tried few differant patches from differant sites some make box cut out every 10 seconds and disable but you can usualy force a factory rest.been pointed to some of glens softcams used latest one still black screen which patch should i use if you can help me cheers holmrod maybe its a patch problem

holmroad
02-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Have you tried THIS patch off THIS site yet mate?
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?152220-Phantompatch-TM5400CI_5600CI_M2_153p

:confused:

jamesjay
02-02-2012, 02:32 PM
tried few differant patches from differant sites some make box cut out every 10 seconds and disable but you can usualy force a factory rest.been pointed to some of glens softcams used latest one still black screen which patch should i use if you can help me cheers holmrod maybe its a patch problem

I have just tried the file I gave you in the other post on my 5300D none super and it is still opening the Bulsat irdeto channels my STB software is 1.87p...first try opening a FTA channel like The Voice 12524H 30000 to make sure you on the right sat.

Are you downloading the file to your harddrive and then extracting the file to a USB.

holmroad
02-02-2012, 03:41 PM
I have just tried the file I gave you in the other post on my 5300D none super and it is still opening the Bulsat irdeto channels my STB software is 1.87p...first try opening a FTA channel like The Voice 12524H 30000 to make sure you on the right sat.

Are you downloading the file to your harddrive and then extracting the file to a USB.

Sorry jamesjay but dont quite understand YOUR comments here, because surely jondav has a different model stb (TM5400 non super) than you have (5300D non super) - so would need first to try patch 153P I linked him to in my last post, whereas you are correctly using patch 187P?:respect-069:

jamesjay
02-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Sorry jamesjay but dont quite understand YOUR comments here, because surely jondav has a different model stb (TM5400 non super) than you have (5300D non super) - so would need first to try patch 153P I linked him to in my last post, whereas you are correctly using patch 187P?:respect-069:

Hi Holmroad, I replied to jondav in another post yesterday and gave him a link to the latest softcam that worked for me, since then he sent me a PM asking about patches so I was answering his question...in the PM he actually said he had two 5400's and neither are opening bulsat, he said in his post above that bulsat was working at the weekend but not now. If neither STB are working it may be that he is not on 39 east anymore which was why I gave him the details of a FTA channel, I was also confirming that the softcam I gave him is still opening Bulsat.

I noticed that he also stated that his STB cuts out sometimes wasn't there a post about running out of key/softcam space on Technomate's...obviously if he is not using 153p then this will be his problem.

Kind regards

James.

Just noticed patch 153p is dated 24-10-1211 if bulsat opened for him at the weekend it may not be the patch.

jondav
02-02-2012, 04:25 PM
tried that patch earlier today extcated to usb but for some reason when i try to load it says incompatable model !very wierd will try link u gave me and give it another go thanks to both for trying to help dont have the smiley face technomate loader is there one on here or can i use offical technomate loader to load these patches if i decide to try it through null modem instead thanks lads

jondav
02-02-2012, 07:11 PM
keep getting not compatable to your set top box when i try to load phoenex firmware to either 5400 ci non super or to 6800 hd anyone had this .happens if i try from memory stick or if i try through null modem realy annoying

jamesjay
03-02-2012, 10:56 AM
keep getting not compatable to your set top box when i try to load phoenex firmware to either 5400 ci non super or to 6800 hd anyone had this .happens if i try from memory stick or if i try through null modem realy annoying

Hi Jondav, I am not sure how this problem your having could be happening on 2 different STB's (5400 & 6800 have different firmware/software) I was going to suggest you try another memory stick in case the one you were using was corrupt.

When you say null modem I presume you mean null modem cable but if it won't load software on either box using this method it looks like the STB's have somehow become corrupted, if you press menu on either box and go in system information, is the S/W Version compatible to the box...I have had my Technomates for years and have never had "not compatible" to your set top box come up.

johnwilliam1
03-02-2012, 01:34 PM

i have been getting similar problem with 5400 super incompatable mode etc!, one thing i have found out is that it must be exactly the right file for the box, i have still got to work on that one, you mention teck 6800hd, well i use one and the latest phantom patch i used was tm6800hd 704p 2/2/2011 with softcam all dated 20.1.2012 although it wouild be best to use the latest softcam and the picture came straight on, no problem with that box.

holmroad
04-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Normally you only get the incompatibility message when you are trying to load the incorrect patch for your stb - thats why I posted with the correct patch numbers for the two stbs mentioned!:respect-055:

pmb
04-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Wasn't there a new key yesterday as well.