PDA

View Full Version : Vu Ultimo, on BH 1.7.1 Help needed.

norman
31-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi,
Installed the image above , but failed to find info to load CCcam , could not see cam version to choose and start,
New to this so go easy,
I did manage to load VTI image and cam V 2.3.0 and all working ,incl bouqets.
but much prefer the BH one,
if anyone has BH 1.7.1 working on Ultimo please post back were to find info once the image is flash loaded,[ next step ] were to find choose and activate cam, i know to put CCcam file in to etc ,what are your loading with ,dreambox edit or VU control centre v5, just hit brick wall so would like little help please.
Many thanks in advance,if there is somthing i am missing please let me know,i hope i have not asked anything that is not allowed.
On the learning curve, :respect-058:

charlie
31-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Load the file to tmp do not unzip the cccam file, on remote press green then yellow and select install B H packages after installing exit then press blue button to activate cccam,

digicon
31-01-2012, 04:54 PM
I have the Ultimo M8 and its the same as every other E2 box loading IPK and installing via Green button on Blackhole 1.7.1

All the Blackhole Cams can be found here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?142280-VuPlus-Community-Black-Hole-Image-EMU-S.

norman
31-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Many thanks,digicon ,
will give it a go ltr, is your Ultimo working fine on BH, which cam did you choose,
this is the first time using linux ,i managed to get all working in VTI but do not like it.
ps, once cam loaded in temp file, is it the green button to manual load then,or have i lost the plot lol.

I have the Ultimo M8 and its the same as every other E2 box loading IPK and installing via Green button on Blackhole 1.7.1

All the Blackhole Cams can be found here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?142280-VuPlus-Community-Black-Hole-Image-EMU-S.

digicon
31-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Many thanks,digicon ,
will give it a go ltr, is your Ultimo working fine on BH, which cam did you choose,
this is the first time using linux ,i managed to get all working in VTI but do not like it.

Working fine on Blackhole no problems at all not even seen a green screen touch wood, personally i went for 2.1.4

norman
31-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Charlie and digicon,
Give yourselfs a pat on the back,:applause-003:
Got BH 1.7.1 Working on cccam 2.3.0,
Your help is greatly appreciated :respect-050: