15-02-2012, 12:15 AM
on thor 0.8w for the last couple of days i have noticed this
in this package useing gift. as i type this i am getting the below results
canal+ hits=open
canal+ emotion=open
canal+ series=scrambled
canal+ first=scrambled
canal+action=scrambled
if i go back to the scrambled channels later...they open...but the ones that were open become scrambled
i was watching invictus today...after film finished...and next film was starting...it went scrambled
i have only been getting this last couple of days...wondered if my box had become confused or somthing
i can go to other channels on thor different than above that open useing gift anytime..and they are fine
i can go to other sats useing gift channels and they are fine
its not a problem to me...i got plenty to watch...just that it only started few days ago

johnhenry
16-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Last week this was happening with some of the Canal programmes on Thor especially the late films but at the weekend they went back to opening normal.

johnhenry
17-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Same happening again last night with Canal Thor problably will sort themselves again by weekend.

williamtell
17-02-2012, 11:44 AM
yes same here, ps has canal drama been replaced with emotion?

barrysat
17-02-2012, 01:10 PM
hi m8,

put your ucas off,

Friendly-Face
17-02-2012, 02:40 PM
This is happening allso on Original cards, i have a CD card here, and the same problem is happening even with card in slot of the Vu+, Spiderbox , and Dreambox that i have tested.
I am now beliving this is not a Spiderbox problem but more like a problem from Thor or Canal Digital it self.
the card works good on the Original box thougt, so do not know maybe they are trying to block other boxes.