PDA

View Full Version : BBS Tools

walklikegump
20-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Hi Guys

Before someone says it, I have looked at the forum and done a search and looked elsewhere . honest

The sticky at the top of this forum tells me how to get TT on my F&H GPS35LS ( spent 4 hours trying last night ) but to do this I need BBS TOOLS .

The link takes me to filesonic but they are not allowing downloads any more ( like megaupload ??)..

I have looked all over the forums here and elsewhere but cannot find one without registering.

Is there a link to the tools elsewhere on this forum, and if so can someone point me in the right direction please?

Also out in Google world there are links to version 1.0.55 , are the tools up to that version now?

thanks
walklikegump

brk1
22-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Google is your friend, go to the home site, 30 second search found the files on turbobit or uploaded.to, 37 mb download and on a free user link :) Yes, the free version is up to 1.0.55
laradiobbs.net

walklikegump
22-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Google is your friend, go to the home site, 30 second search found the files on turbobit or uploaded.to, 37 mb download and on a free user link :) Yes, the free version is up to 1.0.55
laradiobbs.net

Thanks
I am sure the first time I looked at your post , it was shorter. Or I am so tired , I didn't read the last bit.
Anyway, I worked out after a search that the file is from la radio BBS. couldn't see how to get at the download without first registering an account with them ( in Spanish - thank you Google translator, my friend) and am very slowly downloading it.
Now all I have to do is hope its not in Spanish. :)

brk1
23-02-2012, 11:16 PM
I did alter the post, only to add more info for you, if you went to the laradiobbs.net site and followed the links to the free version it should have taken you to a direct download link page that gave you the turbobit and uploaded.to free links to get it from,don't worry, it is in English can't remember if you had to change it in the bbs options though, if you join their official site, they do have an English version of the site but it's not all in English when you go through the Subforums if I remember correctly,a lot of the features don't work in the free version but enough do to get you all up and running :)

walklikegump
23-02-2012, 11:21 PM
I did alter the post, only to add more info for you, if you went to the laradiobbs.net site and followed the links to the free version it should have taken you to a direct download link page that gave you the turbobit and uploaded.to free links to get it from,don't worry, it is in English can't remember if you had to change it in the bbs options though, if you join their official site, they do have an English version of the site but it's not all in English when you go through the Subforums if I remember correctly,a lot of the features don't work in the free version but enough do to get you all up and running :)

Thanks again for your help.

Its all sorted now , TT is much better then the supplied one. Just need to work out how to get to the background apps without stopping TT