PDA

View Full Version : Bit of help please

sausage
21-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Have spent all day looking and got no where left various post no one wants to answer anything,
Been out of the game for a long time and just returning.
Bought a tm 5402 which i thought was what i needed.

i have to patch this box with the latest patch no problem,but via a usb which is what i do not understand do you just down load the file to the usb
or do you use the old dts loader really do not now and can not get any help or find an idiots guide.

Thanks

echelon
21-02-2012, 01:42 AM
Have spent all day looking and got no where left various post no one wants to answer anything,
Been out of the game for a long time and just returning.
Bought a tm 5402 which i thought was what i needed.

i have to patch this box with the latest patch no problem,but via a usb which is what i do not understand do you just down load the file to the usb
or do you use the old dts loader really do not now and can not get any help or find an idiots guide.

Thanks

try the OTHER SATELLITE BOXES section , some info in there , and also some info in the technomate 5000 section too

manic01
21-02-2012, 04:41 AM
Just unzip patch, load on usb
Menu -data transfer-select patch and load.
Same after with softcam.

sausage
21-02-2012, 07:21 AM
OK THANKS

when you say unzip flash do you mean just unzip it and copy it on to usb or do i have to use the old dts loader program to put it on a usb stick

thanks again

echelon
21-02-2012, 08:41 AM
OK THANKS

when you say unzip flash do you mean just unzip it and copy it on to usb or do i have to use the old dts loader program to put it on a usb stick

thanks again

unzip , copy and paste to usb , no loader required

most modern boxes use usb loading unless things go pear shaped in which case you may have to use a loader instead

so all you need to do is unzip and place on usb stick and load through the menu like manic01 said

holmroad
21-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Spot on Ech, thanks a lot mate, hope this sorts our colleague sausage out ok!:winner-019:

sausage
23-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Ok I am back again the more I read the more I get confused,have now got me tm5402 loaded all me files can now only watch unscrambled channels, wireless bridge all ok as I can access you tube all ok.
Have signed up with cccam an awaiting info back from them do I just put this info and then I can watch more channels or is there something that I am missing here.

Thanks

echelon
23-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Ok I am back again the more I read the more I get confused,have now got me tm5402 loaded all me files can now only watch unscrambled channels, wireless bridge all ok as I can access you tube all ok.
Have signed up with cccam an awaiting info back from them do I just put this info and then I can watch more channels or is there something that I am missing here.

Thanks

I dont have your box but I am sure that if you have patched it you can add the TMsoftcam containing the k*ys for channels like diema and nova sport on 39e and watch them like the rest of us. the softcams usually tell you what packages they open and the satellite, no internet access is needed for this ucas system, just needs the receiver to be patched and add the TMsoftcam when the k*ys change, or just add the keys yourself manually

other than that, you input the cccam details , hostname, port , ID name and password , turn it on if necessary in the patch menu and it should open whatever channels its supposed to, providing you have a valid ethernet connection giving internet access

the above applies to any box , so a spiderbox is similar but uses a different softcam , as does the blade or eagle or dreambox etc

manic01
23-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Load add on ready for cccam and load softcam.

sausage
23-02-2012, 07:52 PM
ok thanks

have got ccm cofig file but cannot make head nor tail what i do with it have opened it in notebook but there is nothing clear at all.

really do not no what to do next .

Worked out how you read the first line and have tried so many combinations in entering it it still says disconnected

holmroad
24-02-2012, 03:39 PM
ok thanks

have got ccm cofig file but cannot make head nor tail what i do with it have opened it in notebook but there is nothing clear at all.

really do not no what to do next .
Worked out how you read the first line and have tried so many combinations in entering it it still says disconnected

Hi mate, try reading this thread, maybe it'll help you understand the whole principle of '8281' etc and enable you to move forward?:respect-067:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?143641-Help-8281&highlight=8281

sausage
24-02-2012, 09:56 PM
ok thanks

put all me clines in and it says status disconnected on the server list what do i try next please have got everything els ok i think

thanks

echelon
24-02-2012, 10:37 PM
ok thanks

put all me clines in and it says status disconnected on the server list what do i try next please have got everything els ok i think

thanks

make sure you have an ethernet connection to the router

check that you have a valid ip address from your router in the menu

check the lines display correctly in your menu and are listed as cccam and are switched ON

if everything is correct the lines should connect (if they are still valid)

sausage
24-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Thanks

Have now got loads of channels working,
I had to put in all my 9 lines manualy, have noticed line 1 & 8 are showing disconnected how do i resolve there status,

Thanks

echelon
24-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks

Have now got loads of channels working,
I had to put in all my 9 lines manualy, have noticed line 1 & 8 are showing disconnected how do i resolve there status,

Thanks

check the details you have put in are correct

check with the "provider" that the lines are still valid and should be working