PDA

View Full Version : spiderbox hd9000 biss keys

bas83
23-02-2012, 02:05 AM
53 east put keys in, not clearing but keys in list
keys working on tm-5400 super

corporates
23-02-2012, 12:13 PM
There are some keys which cannot be entered manually on spiderbox.

corporates
25-02-2012, 04:59 PM
The keys i was referring to bas was dcw keys....however.

An example of BISS problems is if you try the MBC channels on 26 deg east.
Even if you have MBC international, and MBC persia (CA) keys entered on their correct id both will not work at the same time. It seems either one or the other for me.Even if you use the default zeros.

Try 11919 on 26 degrees and then you will see what happens even if you use the correct id for the channels mentioned.

So in my opinion, there is an issue, unless i'm missing something.

respectfully
Corporates

sat_rrstm
27-02-2012, 06:29 PM
...Try 11919 on 26 degrees and then you will see what happens even if you use the correct id for the channels mentioned.
So in my opinion, there is an issue, unless i'm missing something.
respectfully
Corporates

Is the case here 2 or more ch's with a different set of keys on the same TP?
If so,and say the TP value is 11919 the solution is to create 2 different TP's with at least 3 units difference (e.g. 11917 & 11920) and scan both of them.
We keep one of those 2 biss ch's on the first TP and the other on the second TP.
If we put the keys correctly in the biss directory,all we have to check is for any other already existing set of keys for another TP with a minor than 3 units value than these 2 TP's we have created(we have to check the whole directory,not only the page we are working on).
That would be a conflict.

53 east put keys in, not clearing but keys in list
keys working on tm-5400 super

As you read above,after you added your keys you should check for any other already existing set of keys for another TP with a minor than 3 units value,or maybe with the same value.
Between 2 different sets of keys on 2 similar TP's the first one on the list will work OK,the second one will not.
That's why we should not have 2 TP's with a minor than 3 digits difference in the biss directory.