PDA

View Full Version : icecrypt s4000 / Canal Digitaal HELP!!!

ossiedc
05-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Hello,

I'm desperate for help on my new s4000. I bought it to use it with an official canal digitaal smartcard. The internal reader gives an error message that says it's a wrong card. The (online) sellsman gave me a plugin but when i install it with a USB stick it doesn't appear in the plugin list. It seams to do everything right up to the point where i should be activating the plugin. Is it maybe the wrong plugin? Or is it because I unziped it with a Mac. Or just something else.
HELP.

Thanks a lot,
ossiedc

ManikM
05-03-2012, 10:27 PM
i think u need the latest MCAS which you can find at a certain "octagon upload center"

JaapS
06-03-2012, 12:42 PM
I run CDS card on my 4000 with the oscam plugin, runs very well and the plugin is configured for CDS.
Indeed osx has a way to ruin linux binaries while unpacking... (for compiling the oscam plugin and other stuff I have ubuntu in Virtualbox on my mac)

ColdAsICE
07-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Download the latest plugin bundle in the plugin section.
Unzip the "plugin" folder(do not open it any further) and place it onto the USB memory Key.
insert the USB key into the S4000, a pop up window should appear when the plugin is detected press the red button to install it.
Once installed the s4000 will reboot, go to the plugin menu and start MCAS using the green button, make it auto start using the red button.
Insert your Card into one of the card readers, if all is well you should see the S4000 report your type of card and clear the picture.
Good luck.