I realise other peeps getting this at ne location
I'm not tho
Am using vhanibal motor settings and other channels seem ok
Any suggestions is what I'm really after
Cheers
P

Mickha
11-03-2012, 04:13 PM
What are the signal quality/strength readings of the channels you are picking up on 0.8W?
If your dish is correctly aligned try loading a channel list and see if that picks them up.

ian
11-03-2012, 04:25 PM
its probably down to skew

can you get a signal on silver HD or the barclays PL HD channels ?

if not adjust your skew a little.

Ian.

peterlevinr
13-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Thank for replies lads
I'm getting decent signals on discovery at 40% enough for a clear pic
On Barclays pl had I get 43% for about 1 sec then drops off to 0
On silvereHD not at all
What is skew is this lnb posn
Motor is on wall mounted pole following arc
Again help is appreciated
Don't really want to be moving pole if I can help it
Clear for signals also ie no houses in way etc

holmroad
13-03-2012, 06:33 PM
In my opinion you should be getting a signal strength of between 78 and 90% mate, so something MUST be wrong, as sugggested above!
I have a 1 metre dish in North Lincs, where are you?:respect-059:

ian
13-03-2012, 07:55 PM
skew is the "twist" in the lnb clockwise or anti clockwise in the lnb holder.

i still think if you adjust this slightly clockwise or anti clockwise you will be able to pull in these channels.

Ian.

peterlevinr
24-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Thanks for all your help guys
Got good signals now at 70% it was skew after all
Just altered slightly enough for good signal
Watchn match now
Cheers

TonyO
24-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Only TV2HD1 clearing at 3pm KO today, HD2 and 3 show games on in the EPG but dont open.

Mickha
24-03-2012, 09:03 PM
That is due to the new rules, imposed by the EPL following the Karen Murphy court case, whereby any provider can only show 1 3PM saturday game live. The TV2 PL HD channels are showing the games, in full, after the games finish, or at least they did today.

TonyO
24-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Its a decision that has devalued the EPL brand, foreign tv companies wont bid so much in the next rights negotiations as the saturday 3pm's were a big draw for bars and clubs accross europe.

holmroad
24-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Tring also not showing earlier out of three on EPG!:cuss:

Barney
25-03-2012, 12:45 AM
True Holmroad but Tring have not been showing any 3pm games now for past several weeks so not much new there Tring tv Was just another Scam Company that cares less about its customers and thier time is limited i dont expect to see Tring TV next season ..no way they can continue broadcasting in my opinion especially after lying to everyone at the start of the season ..once bitten twice burned and im not getting burned again by Tring ..Darkman was spot on about Tring many weeks ago ,
still early kick-off and late kick-off saturday works fine and Sunday & midweek games all ok on Tring but i did find it almost impossible today on any sat to find more than 1 3pm game in english audio not including 28e of course .
N0vaGR , S-K-Y DE , D+ , C+fr , Cyfra and S-K-Y IT all now seem to have dropped English audio this is dissapointing and i do agree not much hope next season with this new stoopid Rule for Sat 3pm games and the silly lookin' LOGO the EPL and FA are not gonna gain anything by doing what they currently are doing it just does make no sense at all to me .

----
Barney