what OS you running?

AZtrino or E2 ???

whats blind scan like>? is it quick>?

ManikM
13-04-2012, 02:08 PM
come now!

donki
13-04-2012, 07:02 PM
I got mine this week. Aztrino is a bit 90's but fully functional but I gave up trying to train it to use sealions and installed SpAZe & RTi. RTi is cool but you still have to do some manual intervention like in the days of the good old DM's as no CAMS available to download via plugins etc. SpAZe on the other hand is ideal for the novice and I have to say is the best image I have ever seen on a Linux box and everything just seems to work so far. I'm sure the novelty will wear off. :)

The box itself looks the business (I'm partial to blue :) ) and was a doddle to setup via the web interface. Limited to having 3 at boot selectable images installed at a time but heyho you can only watch one at a time. All images boot like banshees and have checked out flawlessly so far with regard to media play from my NAS and played everything I've thrown at it without a hitch.

I found that the Blindscan is not as fast as the openbox but I believe this is because the ME is being more thorough but TBH not really used it in anger yet as I stuck with my beloved personally customised Vhanibal settings.

Happy? Fook yeah. I used to love DM's but now I know what I have been missing.

It was a close thing between the ME and the UNO but after long researching the ME won me over hands down. There are versions of Android already being circulated for it in anticipation of the promised (don't hold your breath) official Opensat release in the summer but I aint got balls enough to try any of them yet.

Will be having a long play this weekend. :)

Hey if anyone can offer advice on how to get cc**m installed on Aztrino I'm be most appreciative. I'm sure it can be done and should look but at the moment I just have too much to do. :beatdeadhorse5:

Satsurfer00
13-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Where are the versions of Android floating around to try? Actually Opensat isn't supporting Android as they gave up on it.

ManikM
14-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Where are the versions of Android floating around to try? Actually Opensat isn't supporting Android as they gave up on it.

although not officially supported, there are groups working on the android OS.

i have no proof or links, its just something i know

majz
18-04-2012, 08:38 PM
I got mine this week. Aztrino is a bit 90's but fully functional but I gave up trying to train it to use sealions and installed SpAZe & RTi. RTi is cool but you still have to do some manual intervention like in the days of the good old DM's as no CAMS available to download via plugins etc. SpAZe on the other hand is ideal for the novice and I have to say is the best image I have ever seen on a Linux box and everything just seems to work so far. I'm sure the novelty will wear off. :)

The box itself looks the business (I'm partial to blue :) ) and was a doddle to setup via the web interface. Limited to having 3 at boot selectable images installed at a time but heyho you can only watch one at a time. All images boot like banshees and have checked out flawlessly so far with regard to media play from my NAS and played everything I've thrown at it without a hitch.

I found that the Blindscan is not as fast as the openbox but I believe this is because the ME is being more thorough but TBH not really used it in anger yet as I stuck with my beloved personally customised Vhanibal settings.

Happy? Fook yeah. I used to love DM's but now I know what I have been missing.

It was a close thing between the ME and the UNO but after long researching the ME won me over hands down. There are versions of Android already being circulated for it in anticipation of the promised (don't hold your breath) official Opensat release in the summer but I aint got balls enough to try any of them yet.

Will be having a long play this weekend. :)

Hey if anyone can offer advice on how to get cc**m installed on Aztrino I'm be most appreciative. I'm sure it can be done and should look but at the moment I just have too much to do. :beatdeadhorse5:

hi
cc**m 2.3 for installation in aztrino 1.6
first download cc**m-2.3.0_azboxhd-neutrino_mipsel.ipk
ftp to tmp attributes 755

telnet
cd /tmp
ipkg install cc**m-2.3.0_azboxhd-neutrino_mipsel.ipk
you will find the cc**m in script when you open the menu
put your cc**m.cfg file into ect and ftp to tmp attributes 755

if you cannot find 2.3 cc**m send me your email and i shall send it to you in rar format

also there is DreamSet Channel Editor with wich You can manage your channel list in AZtrino on AZbox Me (Just choose AZBox Me from profiles).