PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on green crash screen loop.

ROBSMITH
18-04-2012, 09:27 PM
AZBOX Premium HD+
When rebooting after looking through all options in menus and trying both skins. I get a green screen just after openrsi boots saying
"We are really sorry, your STB encouintered a software problem , and needs to be restarted. Please send the logfile created in
/HDD/ to forum at www.opensat4all.com/
Your STB restarts in XX seconds.
Component: Enigma2, signal."
This reboots over and over.
Hadn't used FTP to upgrade, used the internet connection.
I installed openrsi over the net and it was working perfectly , until this.
I have tried holding > during boot up no IP is visible and I can't connect using the LAN settings I had installed.
I have tried a pen drive with MeE2181 from AZBOX website, renamed to patch on a Fat and FAT32.
It seems to look at the pen but then goes on to openrsi.
Can't link to the azbox, no idea what IP is. Not what I set it to.
Tried AZUp, FileZilla and coreFTP with the same result, no connection.
Tried a null modem cable directly between devices and via my router on straight cables.
I had it set on 192.168.0.250 should I be trying something else ?
At the moment I'm stuck trying to boot from pendrive.
If I hold down > on start up, the small screen says "BOOTING" then "VFD READY" and seems to stop. Nothing on TV.
If I let it boot with pen drive in it says "BOOTING" then "VFD READY" then "USB CHECK !" then "RESCUE MODE ?" scrolls across the display. Then blank for a few seconds, then "STARTING BOOTUP PROCE.." . before it finishes that message " STARTING OpenRSI" and the TV screen comes on with Open RSI background, after a few seconds 2 rotating cogs appear in the top left of screen then the green crash screen. From here it rolls back to "STARTING OpenRSI" and goes round and round.
Am I suppose to intervene when "RESCUE MODE ?". Have tried "OK" button on machine and remote, couldn't think of anything else
HELP or Suggestions

ROB

voki081
18-04-2012, 10:08 PM
No need for worry, everything will be ok.
Switch of you azbox on back switch. Then switch on and press(keep pressing) Volume+ button on box (not on rcu), if your network working, after 10-20 seconds you will see IP address on yours box display.
Then search Satpimps forum for Jazup 2.6. In this file you will find comprehensive manual for image installation.
Follow the manual and install firmware which you want (official or E2).
I recommend you to install RSI 0.3 or RTI 1.6.

Kind regads,
Diavolo

ROBSMITH
19-04-2012, 09:37 AM
No need for worry, everything will be ok.
Switch of you azbox on back switch. Then switch on and press(keep pressing) Volume+ button on box (not on rcu), if your network working, after 10-20 seconds you will see IP address on yours box display.
Then search Satpimps forum for Jazup 2.6. In this file you will find comprehensive manual for image installation.
Follow the manual and install firmware which you want (official or E2).
I recommend you to install RSI 0.3 or RTI 1.6.

Kind regads,
Diavolo

Needed DCHP enabled. Works a treat. Thanks M8

donki
19-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Sadly some skins do this and it makes me wonder sometimesd why they are even listed as downloadables.