PDA

View Full Version : Azbox ME 1.75

majz
19-04-2012, 11:44 AM
I have just installed aztrino 1.75 north american (release date 17/04/2012) it works ok just change the sat.xml file to european
The main menu is better than 1.6 version ie. 4= settings 5= channels in channels go to DVB-S2 tuner there you have Antenna setup, Positioner seup, tps scan, sat scan, blind scan, M S Scan.
In antenna setup you have disceqC switches, disceqC 1.2 moror position and USALS
I uploaded my channel settings with Dreamset 2.36 every works perfect.
You can download 1.75 from
here
http://www.azbox.ca/cfm/azbox/support.cfm

you can also download a very good Azbox Me USALS motorized dish setup

donki
19-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Is timeshift on HD fixed yet? :)

majz
19-04-2012, 01:55 PM
haven't tried it yet

scopus
19-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Had a quick play with this last night. Blind scan on 24W froze, before it even got to downloading any channels, so initial findings for that were not good. Will try again later.

majz
20-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Is timeshift on HD fixed yet? :)

working ok use this
How to initialize HDD manually

Well, You have HDD (Internal or External) and You want to use it for recording and timeshift, but somehow initialization trough menu is not working ? Here is solution :

1. Connect to AzBox by telnet and type this command

umount /dev/sda1

2. Now we will format HDD in ext3 FS

mkfs.ext3 /dev/sda1

3. With this command we will mount HDD under /media/hdd

mount /dev/sda1 /media/hdd

4. To be able to record and use timeshift we need to create directory movie in /media/hdd

cd /media/hdd

mkdir movie

Now, all is done.

donki
20-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Thanks Majz.

I got it working and with my sealions too. :)

Channel navigation is a bit painful but at least everything I like to use seems to be working.

Who knows, one day OpenSat might get it completely right or as near as dammit. LOL

majz
20-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Thanks Majz.

I got it working and with my sealions too. :)

Channel navigation is a bit painful but at least everything I like to use seems to be working.

Who knows, one day OpenSat might get it completely right or as near as dammit. LOL

no problem thats what life is all about helping each other