PDA

View Full Version : digital+ subscription

cypherfire
21-04-2012, 03:53 PM
I am new here, so Hi!

I am thinking of getting a digital+ (spain) subscription I have dishes and HUMAX IRCI5400 and mediaguard (seca) CAM but the card is going to be nagravision 3. I cant seem to find out if there is a CAM for nagra 3 and if the subscription card will be able to use one anyway. Any suggestions on a decoder or a CAM that reliably works with this provider would be gratefully recieved. I dont want to spend money on something that I cant get to work..

clive01
24-04-2012, 01:11 PM
hi welcome, official d plus nagra cards, will only work in there official receiver, unless you can get the needed keys out of the official receiver, which isn't a very easy task.

The viewing card will only work with the receiver it came with, so you cant even buy any nagravision receiver for d plus , it must be the one , which would be sent when the subscription is taken out.

jjb
25-04-2012, 10:07 AM
all you need to do is make sure that when the installer goes to install the system, you tell him that you want it on the astra satellite, and it will come with a seca card.

cypherfire
26-04-2012, 09:18 PM
I have been doing my research and I now understand about the box key and such (complicated). I read somewhere that the SECA card won't clear the HD channels, and I am looking right now at the channels on astra 19e transponders, to me they look like Nagra encryption not SECA. Anyway I dont actually want the dish to be installed on the house in spain..We have internet TV there...I just wanted the box and the card delivering without the hassle of actually having an installer turn up..not sure if that's possible. I am looking into all this now. Thanks very much for the replies.

cypherfire
26-04-2012, 09:20 PM
if (big if, but I am reading spanish forums) the box keys could be extracted which CAM, ccCAM version? would work?

Sirdrake
13-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Matrix Reborn works with D+ nagra card. You need the boxkey and the RSA. Use neo o terminator software for this cam.