PDA

View Full Version : newbie s4000 question

rio
28-04-2012, 09:37 AM
hi can anybody help i want to use my cline from my openbox in my new s4000 but just don't know where to start i have installed

fac.icecrypt.s4000hdpvr.v1.10.32. 2012apr04 via usb.

but i have not got a clue what to do next can anybody help is there a step by step or can you point me in the right direction or should i do a factory restore and start from the begining

echelon
28-04-2012, 10:32 AM
hi can anybody help i want to use my cline from my openbox in my new s4000 but just don't know where to start i have installed

fac.icecrypt.s4000hdpvr.v1.10.32. 2012apr04 via usb.

but i have not got a clue what to do next can anybody help is there a step by step or can you point me in the right direction or should i do a factory restore and start from the begining

as you are new here you should be reading other threads , and the sticky threads , and the tools and plugin sections too

all that info you require is here, its just a case of looking for it a bit more thoroughly and adding your c line into the client config file for xcam before installing via usb, and then activating xcam

its also disrespectful to hi jack another members thread

in future start your own threads with questions of your own

posts moved to a new thread

rio
28-04-2012, 06:34 PM
i'm sorry for that i didn't know i was doing it.

just that there seems to be a lot on this and i'm getting confused about where to start.

sorry again