PDA

View Full Version : BG Conax sub

brain
10-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Hi
Just looking at the options for a sub renewal end of August now that Tring is rather shot and was wondering if any one had any thoughts on this new one our sponsor is offering. I understand the 'going out of business limitations' bit, but here in the SW of England I cannot find any of these channels on 23.5E on my DB with a 1m dish. Are they yet to appear? Anyone using it ? Many thanks for any help. Brain

saintomer1866
10-06-2012, 12:25 PM
the package is there Brain,

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/satbg.html
but as you can see almost all of it is hd/mpeg4 so you'll need a dvb-s2 high def tuner to get it

also not very much in english with that package
St.O

TonyO
10-06-2012, 12:37 PM
all the nat geo's and discovery and history are virtually all in english and some other channels, the football is never in english but its quite rare with most providers these days to supply english comms, its also got HD smut but no ones after that ! I think ????

rkbuttoo
10-06-2012, 12:48 PM
all the nat geo's and discovery and history are virtually all in english and some other channels, the football is never in english but its quite rare with most providers these days to supply english comms, its also got HD smut but no ones after that ! I think ????

Hi to all.I saw this as well the other day. '' seems'' like a good card.I have a TM6800 HD box. I have diablo 2 cam.
Will I need a conax cam as well ?? not sure I have emailed the sponsor but no reply!!!!!!
So am not sure what this all about any info any one
has any one got one yet?
????

cosworth4x4
17-06-2012, 07:48 PM
i have this card and i think i will say its not bad at all for a outside of uk card , it works perfect in a dreambox dm800 without a conax cam so no reason it should not in others as well , only problem i had was in the first few months working out how it updated , have to put it on one of the channels to update on last day of the month or you be viewing a black screen( thanks for the help :seeya:).
there is films with english and fightbox channel is quite good if u like that sport.

if anyone wants a full list just ask and ill add one.

cosworth4x4
17-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi
Just looking at the options for a sub renewal end of August now that Tring is rather shot and was wondering if any one had any thoughts on this new one our sponsor is offering. I understand the 'going out of business limitations' bit, but here in the SW of England I cannot find any of these channels on 23.5E on my DB with a 1m dish. Are they yet to appear? Anyone using it ? Many thanks for any help. Brain

ruffly where in sw england ?

DARKMAN
18-06-2012, 12:13 AM
This year i do no0t believe in Cards will be BIG MESS ,,cards will be switch off Footy will be off in fist part of season.just to keep skyb happy...Fapl is programming that.....all cards sold out side territory of their origin will be off Fapl has send in any operators new Agreement..

The only one has no this i AD sport ..and they have 380 games...a year likely all.

If any one find the way to get with channels Invest sure in that...ONLY.

cosworth4x4
23-06-2012, 11:58 PM
sorry darkman bablefish has not helped me out on this translation are you saying nobody will have the football next season other than ad sport?

can uk viewers even get that sat ? if so what size dish do you think they are going to need ?

i take it you have a few cards to sell?

TonyO
24-06-2012, 01:25 AM
I have sat bg on 23e, a 80cm is ok to pick up all the channels, the weakest channels have the footy so 60 cm is iffy.

Its only the 3pm's on saterday that have restrictions on all providers on all providers, the year after on sty will be very expensive, they just agreed a 50% hike in payments to the EPL for the two years after.

They must have a spy in the BT camp to just outbid them, but then news corp have a dirty tricks department to keep them on top of the opposition, BT are amateurs.

Phylos
17-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Is Satellite BG 23.5E showing 3pm kick offs? If so which channel might they be on?

Cheers!

TonyO
17-08-2012, 05:12 PM
they like other broadcasters can only have one live match at 3pm on saturday, they only get a choice from 2 normally with no english coms.

We'll all know what the deal is by monday, so dont commit till then.

manic01
17-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Sat.bg solid, buy less than £300 if you look around.

williamtell
17-02-2013, 04:39 PM
hi chaps my locals bg card is showing up no service [any ideas please] have swithed off etc cleaned chip etc not much else really dish is ok with signal tia

Barney
17-02-2013, 05:48 PM
it still working here from various peers on c/s so perhaps you have missed a monthly update ?
maybbe try put card in Conax Cam and see if it still fails to work if so it may just need to be left on a SATBG channel for sometime in order to get Emm's to bring it back to life .

Bbigfoot
17-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi All,

Is the (brain) still around.
BG full package is in
Catseye Channel list (Settings) (All dates).
All open on my Uno.
As are 90% of all packages on
All Sats from 39e to 30w Hisasat.

BF.

williamtell
17-02-2013, 06:47 PM
it still working here from various peers on c/s so perhaps you have missed a monthly update ?
maybbe try put card in Conax Cam and see if it still fails to work if so it may just need to be left on a SATBG channel for sometime in order to get Emm's to bring it back to life .

its fixed on 23.5e with embedded conax mpeg4, i do have an old converted icecrypt i,ll give it a go or leave it to update on bnt

A
20-02-2013, 11:45 AM
DID you manage to update it ?

TonyO
20-02-2013, 11:55 AM
You can get most of the package with a 60cm in se england but an 80cm gives good bad weather coverage.

teassoc
20-02-2013, 12:17 PM

I've had this card for a couple of weeks. Worked OK until the preview period ended. Couldn't then get the card to update on my technomate 6900 super HD. Was advised to leave it on BTN1 for the update. In the end I discovered I needed to update my box with more recent patches. So I updated it to 752P last night and the update came through in seconds.

Picture a little jumpy at times though.

manic01
20-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Have one in a mates tm6800 and pic is perfect.
Try a conax cam maybe.

Buki121
14-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Hallo zusamen ich habe Dreambox 500 Hd Kann jemand was produktives dazu beitragen, wie man den 64 Byte langen RSA Mod aus dem Modul / Receiver auslesen kann und wie die Boxk€y berechnung bei Conax funktioniert. sol mit Gbox server gehen seit zwei Woche versuche ich vergeblich das wer sehr große Hilfe wen einer ein Tipp hat danke im voraus
Cas7 paring carte :) Digitalb HD

manic01
14-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Google translation.
Hello I have Dreambox 500 Hd acapulco Can anyone help what productive to how to read the 64-byte RSA mod from the module / receiver and how the calculation works Boxk € y in Conax. sol with Gbox server go for two weeks, I try in vain who the big help who has a tip of thanks in advance CAS7 paring carte Digitalb H

toricheli
07-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Hi to all.I saw this as well the other day. '' seems'' like a good card.I have a TM6800 HD box. I have diablo 2 cam.
Will I need a conax cam as well ?? not sure I have emailed the sponsor but no reply!!!!!!
So am not sure what this all about any info any one
has any one got one yet?
????

If you need from help for this card satBG I help you.

Regards

manic01
07-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Nice first post in 3 years lol

sandhead
09-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Need some help Toricheli you can pm me

williamtell
30-05-2013, 08:30 PM
DID you manage to update it ?

sorry late reply, yes with the sponsers help.

Barney
30-05-2013, 09:38 PM
This thread is about SATBG ??
Well we can say goodbye to SatBG as its gone financially bust so on June 1 2013 no more SATBG which is very sad news ,

As for DGA HD pairing issues there is/wont be any public soloution other than to Buy Kaon HD box and put card in it to see Digialb HD channels or i think as Darkman has said buy Conax HD CAM module is another soloution .
However this is English Speaking forum so plze @ Buki121 .. USE English Language only here .

thnx
-
Barney