PDA

View Full Version : tm

a1
16-06-2012, 03:35 PM
hi m8s
trying to understand why my tm 5400 cant be used for cc*** but a 5402 can .both can be connected to internet i also have humax foxsat hd with ethernet connection,
rgds a1

echelon
16-06-2012, 03:39 PM
hi m8s
trying to understand why my tm 5400 cant be used for cc*** but a 5402 can .both can be connected to internet i also have humax foxsat hd with ethernet connection,
rgds a1

moved to the correct section ( tm5000 section ) like your other question

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?156712-tm

the answer is simple, because it cant (and neither can the humax foxsat for the same reasons)

the patches dont allow for it and the newer tm 5k HIGH-DEF models superceded your old 5000 model, and the tm5402 non-official patches allow for cccam use, whereas yours is too old and no support for cccam or for newcamd, nor for any other emu either (except maybe ucas and biss)

it is what it is, and never was designed for cccam, and neither were the patches either (or HD)

if you check the firmware patches section on here , support for your box has dried up

you could ask why a fiesta isnt as good as a mondeo, as both are made by ford

you could ask if a fiesta can be made into a mondeo, and probably it could, but it will never happen
which is why you part exchange a fiesta for a mondeo, instead of asking a mechanic to rejig the fiesta into a mondeo
(and they no longer make capris or sierras or anglias or corsairs or cortinas or model T`s)

capiche ?