PDA

View Full Version : spiderbox newcamd

mariop1
15-07-2012, 04:36 PM
hi
I been trying for a while now to get the newcamd server to work on my spiderbox 9000. i m trying to share my tivusat card that is in the spiderbox in the living room with a technomate 54002HD that is in my bedroom. I did set everything correct the technomate connect it says (connected card 00) but wont open any channels. I also tried with a different skile italy card but still the same. does the spiderbox supposed to work as a server and it support those cards.
thanks for the help.

echelon
15-07-2012, 04:54 PM
yes it works as a server, no idea if those cards are supported

just add the port , type = on , name is the ID and password and apply in newcamd server setup

have the card in the slot , and if it decodes on the spiderbox I would assume it works ok to send to another box

then make sure that box is using a newcamd client of some sort, and ensure the deskeys are the same

if necessary forward the port used to the spiderbox local ip

mariop1
15-07-2012, 05:13 PM
hi
yes it decodes the card on the spiderbox but not on the other reciever. in the other receiver says connected but it wont decode any channels. I need tivusat to work that the main reason that i bought a spiderbox because i thought that i would be able to use it as a server.

echelon
16-07-2012, 11:18 AM
well it works ok with a sly freesat white card in my spiderbox, and the port I allocated is forwarded in the router to that spiderbox on its fixed local lan ip to ensure the spiderbox opens that port in order to "send" it and serve it out, in my case to my dm800

Anrakh
16-07-2012, 12:54 PM
You can't share a Tivusat card from a spiderbox with newcamd.
The spiderbox will read the card but can't share it.
You have to use a linux receiver using sbox and make sure sbox.conf has the TIGER003 rsa key in it if you intend to share it.

mariop1
16-07-2012, 01:46 PM
thanks for the answers i think that i made a mistake in buying the spiderbox. i thought that i would be able to share my card in any room in my house. so this also applies for sly italy, because i have a card but the same problem nothing opens.

Anrakh
16-07-2012, 01:49 PM
There are no problems that I have heard of with using a Sky Italia card. I've tested it myself with no problems. Not only that, but the card updates in a spiderbox also without the need for an original box.

mariop1
16-07-2012, 01:59 PM
hi
i got i sky card not for sky channels but for other channels such as La7 MTv and other few channels. the spiderbox read it yes but still wont share. the only card that it works in a spiderbox is a RAI FUNCARD i can share that. PLEASE CAN YOU ADVICE ME which receiver should i buy (not to expensive) to share my tivusat card in my house.
thanks

echelon
16-07-2012, 03:07 PM
There are no problems that I have heard of with using a Sky Italia card. I've tested it myself with no problems. Not only that, but the card updates in a spiderbox also without the need for an original box.

ditto with a sly uk card in my spiderbox too