PDA

View Full Version : slight problem

mister-t
17-07-2012, 01:17 PM
i have the splash screen coming on
vu+ blackhole and a flashing satellite dish
and starting gui but no picture on any free to air channels,dish moves between sats fine,everything is loaded fine but no pic just start up screen
as always thanks for any advice

mister-t

ok getting somewhere,had to adjust my longtitude by a degree to get a picture

donki
17-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Sat symbol flashing on screen means it's waiting for a signal.

Happens to me a lot and I have to power off completely and restart. I don't think it's a hardware fault as it also happens on my AZBox Me. So I reckon it's something in Enigma. If that don't fix it then maybe a re-flash (but I already have my doubts).

The obvious next step is to check signal cabling between receiver and LNB.

mister-t
17-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Sat symbol flashing on screen means it's waiting for a signal.

Happens to me a lot and I have to power off completely and restart. I don't think it's a hardware fault as it also happens on my AZBox Me. So I reckon it's something in Enigma. If that don't fix it then maybe a re-flash (but I already have my doubts).

The obvious next step is to check signal cabling between receiver and LNB.

i think my dish might be off,because when i put long and lat in vu snr 0% agc 40% but on spider box it tracked the arc perfectley

echelon
17-07-2012, 03:11 PM
i think my dish might be off,because when i put long and lat in vu snr 0% agc 40% but on spider box it tracked the arc perfectley

cant see that, if it works ok on one box its the same on all boxes

if you still have the spiderbox, connect the loopthrough from spider to the vu, then position the dish using the spider and place spider on standby

the vu should now "see" what the spider was "seeing"

once you have it working you can adjust your usals or diseqc until it tracks properly

mister-t
17-07-2012, 03:24 PM
cant see that, if it works ok on one box its the same on all boxes

if you still have the spiderbox, connect the loopthrough from spider to the vu, then position the dish using the spider and place spider on standby

the vu should now "see" what the spider was "seeing"

once you have it working you can adjust your usals or diseqc until it tracks properly

all sorted now echelon,i forgot to set the longitude to west:18: what a arse i am