PDA

View Full Version : S3600 Questions

DARTFORD
08-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi all, some probably dumb questions, sorry.....

Had the receiver about a week, very pleased with it, although I have added channels to the favourites etc, is there no way of making a or renaming the favourite categories ? or also have the selected channels come up in the order I want, I cant seem to find a way of changing the channel numbers, editing the channel names or putting them in the order I want. Also on this note is there a PC based channel editor for this, so I can download all the data from the receiver, alter it then re upload it to the sat box ?

Thanks for any help
Dave

blakmumba
08-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Sorry not infront of ice but this is the basic from memory..
Download 'Dredithd_installation_en' from the icecrypt site. Insert usb into ice and copy channel software , upload and edit on pc using the software mentioned above and place usb back into ice and upload/copy.
Done

Sent from my iPhone

DARTFORD
09-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Thanks for that, will have a play :respect-050:

DARTFORD
10-08-2012, 08:04 PM
OK had a go, looks great just need a working version now, glad I kept a backup :( I lost 3 of my 4 satellites after loading, the positions don't show in the left panal, so it removes them... But that sofware is what I am after. I see from the originators site it is a paid program , and only lists the s4000 as the model supported.. Hmm..

thanks for trying

fatboy7
10-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Give polar edit or setfdu a try both quite feature rich, polar edit is free, but setfdu has a free trial but pay, if you want all the slick options .

Enjoy...