PDA

View Full Version : spiderbox

spurskev
15-08-2012, 11:06 AM
will new box give as good as last yr for footie .cheers

Mickha
15-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Unlikely, mainly due to the rules, brought in towards the end of last season, where a provider can only show 1 Saturday 3PM game, but not all have to show the same game. It should still give you options for every other. non Saturday 3PM, games.

spurskev
15-08-2012, 11:37 AM
so new box for me then cheers.

echelon
15-08-2012, 11:59 AM
I dont see any reason to change the box, and in any case nobody can guarantee what can be seen , from where , and when

if your "gift" is still working and the softcams still work then you can use what you have, unless you have a different reason for changing boxes

the footy is irrelevant to changing boxes and the reply mickha stated shows it applies on any box, no matter what the box actually is

TonyO
17-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Just recently Bulsat changed a bunch of the remaining Ird2 channels to Ird3 or whatever its called on 39e, all the diema channels and nova tv plus nova sport have stayed on the old system.

If they were going to upgrade these channels to the higher encription it should have happened at the same time, it looks like the footy on 39e could be with us for a bit longer than we thought.

Another season will do nicely please Mr Bulsat !

spurskev
18-08-2012, 05:31 PM
should i be able to get tv 2 pl1 was working for short time for brom v lpool have not updated for along time. cheers

Aldo
18-08-2012, 05:58 PM
should i be able to get tv 2 pl1 was working for short time for brom v lpool have not updated for along time. cheers

Maybe you should have read this thread before making your post:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?157796-Has-the-gift-gone-down

echelon
18-08-2012, 06:07 PM

as mentioned above you chose a bad time to test it

but its back now so YES , showing newcastle match now

better off on 10e PLTV with english commentary though (biss)