PDA

View Full Version : S4000 on v1.10.67 : XCam Client keeps stopping?!

HugoBoss
16-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Hi!

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have an Icecrypt S4000 with v1.10.67 running on it, and the XCam Client keeps stopping. Sometimes after watching a channel for a while, sometimes it seems to stop when it's scheduled to begin recording and a lot of the time it says it's started but when I exit the menu the channel is scrambled and the service doesn't appear to be running at all.

Any ideas?? (nb. I am a noob with this stuff)

:banghead:

blakmumba
17-08-2012, 04:05 AM
1st thing 1st - is yr cline working on another box WITHOUT stopping/starting etc. If so....
Usually when things like this happen on an ice, the best way to cure is to use flash v3 cleaner (on icecrypt main site under downloads). This usually cures plugin and various other problems.
On a side note; when you install the plugins via usb, make sure you select yellow or green 'format user data' before installing any updated plugins. Also make sure you select 'start' to AUTO in the plugin menu.
Hope that all made sense as half dead and need some sleep lol :)
Check post 'S3500hd powered off during firmware upgrade - Help' as I've gave instructions on how to use porter express to flash clean and install firmware (2nd post to last). Once that's done just go ahead and use a usb to install plugins. Can confirm I'm on same .67 f/w with xcam working great.

ColdAsICE
17-08-2012, 12:40 PM
I've updated the plugin bundle in the plugin section.
It has an updated API layer so its works better with the newer firmware(from v*.10.57 onwards)

HugoBoss
17-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Many thanks guys, I'll give it a go. :respect-060: