PDA

View Full Version : help with channel list

81amba
18-08-2012, 12:42 PM
hi anychance of helping i need a channel list and how and best way to upload it. Everything else is done like, image,cccam,line i have all channels but they are all over the place.

Barney
18-08-2012, 03:53 PM
@81amba ..Welcome to Satpimps .

Not possible to answer your question m8 ..as we are not psychic and have no idea what satellite reciever you have ???
so its just not possible to help you unfortunatley .

@Catseye ..hope you can do an E1 update soon aswell please i look forward to that if you can post E1 settings update maybbe this coming week perhaps ?
thnxs for this update it is Perfection as always .
have a nice weekend .
---
Barney

catseye
18-08-2012, 07:01 PM
hi anychance of helping i need a channel list and how and best way to upload it. Everything else is done like, image,cccam,line i have all channels but they are all over the place.

Assuming your sat box runs on enigma 2 -just download latest version of dreamset (google is your friend if its not on here, try search button on here too)
Then download the latest dated e2 file & transfer to your box & restart gui

Otherwise start a thread in the general satellite section on here & im sure you will get the help you need

stevethejack
19-08-2012, 12:03 AM
I use vhannibal, very good, although Italian biased, so a little editing in dreambox edit required for me.

81amba
21-08-2012, 12:11 PM
I am using a vu ulimto. So I need a channel list for 28.2 something maybe already edited for me as need it organised. thanks or the easy way to do it.