PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox 9000 rebooting on HD channels

kenny
15-09-2012, 07:02 PM
As the subject says - I'm trying to watch Sunderland v Liverpool on C+ GOL, C+ Futbol or Sky Calcio 2 HD. On all 3 channels, after a few minutes the receiver suddenly re-boots! Haven't had this problem before. Now watching on Sky Calcio 2 (not HD) ...... and for the moment at least the box is behaving. Anyone seen this sort of behaviour or have any remedies?

williamtell
15-09-2012, 09:03 PM
what are you using example cccam/newcamd/ethernet/other?is your firmware up to date?

kenny
15-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Ethernet for the two C+ and a legit Sky Italia card for the other. My firmware is perhaps old (Oct 2011) - could this make a difference? I was reluctant to upgrade since my gift should probably have expired some time ago, and I thought this might be compromised....

williamtell
15-09-2012, 09:51 PM
as you are probably aware the firmware should be 29/3/12[if its any consolation my gift is still working after a few upgrades of firmware[so thats your choice] mine glitched today[ethernet] man u /wigan/thor/didn`t try 13e? read plugs dodgy on hd? not sure if ur wireless tho`as for sly card maybe a conflict with ethernet/turn off one or the other although sly not on ethernet, hope u sort.

boro
18-09-2012, 07:11 PM
my box has just started to do this goes haywire on hd channels and flawless on sd channels but it was ok on hd channels so dont no whats going on to cap it off just got a 9900 and its showing f100 on screen i think im jinxed lol

Confidentcolin
10-12-2012, 02:28 PM
I now have this problem, do you know how to resolve this issue ? Thanks

kenny
10-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Afraid I don't have any Good News for you...... I updated firmware, tried factory resets, ran the recovery tool etc etc. I soon was getting reboots when on SD channels as well and eventually, virtually any manipulation of the box caused a reboot. Had a look inside the receiver to see if there might be some dodgy capacitors, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Gave up, and got myself a Spiderbox 9900.

Confidentcolin
10-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks anyway