PDA

View Full Version : Dumbo for 7020

brain
24-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi Guys
Has anyone used or had experience of this plugin?:frown: Since BA and other addons steadfastly refuse to be added to the 7020HD is this the obvious answer for more flexibility? I believe that one has to enterthe bios and change that before this plugin can be used? Any experience would be welcomed - many thanks - Brain

brain
24-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Has no one tried this on their 7020HD? Should I try it and report back? Its just I am a bit of a novice with going into bios!! LOL Brain

basilyoung
24-09-2012, 10:47 PM
I have the 7020HD, but have not bother,d with multy image setups, on the 7020HD, cant see any good reason for them, I used to use multy image on the old E1 units, but the reasons were different then

brain
24-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Yup - its a different kettle of fish and quite unlike the 8000 - Most plugins dont seem to want to go in except keyupdater,Vod1 - and web features. But I quite like a variety and since BA wont get near it I was wondering about using it.LOL - Brain

basilyoung
24-09-2012, 11:28 PM
well give it a go, and report back, but the problem I can see, is that the secondary images, rely on the base image, and there arnt that many images that I would use any way

not keen on the pli image, hate gemini..thats even if they are still around, BH are ok, Nemisis for me are tops

brain
25-09-2012, 09:13 AM
I use Dream Elite - and also like Oozoon - but I didnt want to take steps I am not sure of without some knowledge. Like you I am very happy with one atm - the Dream Elite but always like a backup. Cheers - Brain

donki
25-09-2012, 12:28 PM
well give it a go, and report back, but the problem I can see, is that the secondary images, rely on the base image, and there arnt that many images that I would use any way

not keen on the pli image, hate gemini..thats even if they are still around, BH are ok, Nemisis for me are tops

A BIG SNAP from me on that one! Nemesis ROCKZ! :)

I still find using multiple images useful for try before you buy type exercises and also as a quick way to recover by rebooting to a "here's one I backed up earlier" if main image goes titzup half way through the 1st half of a game. :)