PDA

View Full Version : Bliss keys

todray1
02-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi all,
Doe's anyone know the bliss keys 10 PMTV for the Icecrypt PVR 6000sct please. It use to work for me now it just scrolls through all my bliss keys .:banghead:

Thanks in advance.
Todray1

todray1
02-10-2012, 04:47 PM
SORRY SHOULD HAVE CHECKED BEFORE POSTING?

It should read: Doe's anyone know the bliss keys for PLTV ON 10deg for my Icecrypt PVR 6000 sct please. it use to work for me but now it just scrolls through all my keys.:grouphug:

Thanks in advance.
Todray

I learn something new each day if only I could remember what it was.

Mickha
02-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Check you have the latest key:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?157732-Premier-league-tv-hd/page3

Haven't got an icecrypt but you should be able to manually update the keys, via the menu, try going into the menu and looking for Biss under a key edit option.

ColdAsICE
04-10-2012, 10:06 AM
You need to edit the working keys into the Coconut plugin.

todray1
04-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi ColdAsICE
How can I do this edit This is new ground for me.:confused:

oaktye
04-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Asuming you have coconut plugin installed ? 1st menu then plugins start coconut click ok then edit the keys manually simples

ColdAsICE
04-10-2012, 03:47 PM
As oaktye has already mentioned, just make sure the coconut plugin has been started, click ok on it and a brown keys menu should appear, select a line you wish to edit and enter the key, save and hope for the best. Alternatively use the autoupdate Mcas plugin to update the keys file via the internet. This is easier but doesn't guarantee to upgrade your required key.

todray1
04-10-2012, 04:21 PM
As oaktye has already mentioned, just make sure the coconut plugin has been started, click ok on it and a brown keys menu should appear, select a line you wish to edit and enter the key, save and hope for the best. Alternatively use the autoupdate Mcas plugin to update the keys file via the internet. This is easier but doesn't guarantee to upgrade your required key.

Thanks to both ColdAsICE & oaktye for your advice I will give it ago and let you know.:respect-023:

Todray