PDA

View Full Version : Input biss key

jase1
04-10-2012, 07:35 AM
Sorry, I guess this has been asked a million times before....is there an easy to follow guide to installing biss keys on DM800?

I've moved and got no broadband for a couple of weeks so I need to view by other means.

Cheers
Jase

illuminati
04-10-2012, 08:14 AM
ftp a softcam file to your box,you dont need broadband for that

jase1
05-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Thanks for your reply, is there a guide? I've tried this on a couple of occasions with no joy.

Jase

illuminati
05-10-2012, 07:47 AM
download and install filezilla client to your pc or laptop,,,,if you have no internet setup you will need a crossover ethernet cable whitch is wired differant than a normal ethernet lead.....when you get the network up and running ,use filezilla to connect to the dreambox, you will get the ip address in the setup settings .... the default user name is "root" & the default password is "dreambox" ......hopefully the password hasent been changed.................download a softcam file and put the keys in usr/keys scce/keys ...........are you using cc cam ,,,,,restart it when you have the box hooked up to the tv and dish.............do you have a motorised dish setup,,,as there is nothing open on 28.2 east?? ....good luck

jase1
17-10-2012, 04:02 PM
download a softcam file and put the keys in usr/keys scce/keys ...........are you using cc cam ,,,,,restart it when you have the box hooked up to the tv and dish.............do you have a motorised dish setup,,,as there is nothing open on 28.2 east?? ....good luck

Thanks for your reply. I have a line and yes I'm motorised.

Its the putting the keys in that I'm having trouble with.

voyager1972
18-10-2012, 06:49 PM
download the latest key file from the link below
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?143342-Latest-keys-by-Minicat/page6

a howto guide is in the download