PDA

View Full Version : Navcore 9.170 for 32Mb ONE models [by mark cat]

dOOds
14-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Here is the Navcore 9.170 for all 32Mb ONE models. It may also run on other models.

It will allow you to run full featured IQ maps, such as Australia_890_4278.
You can also use VocalizerTTS computer voices with this navcore, such as VocalizerTTS Samantha.

Tested and running smoothly with my small screen ONE v1 model:

* 7.4Mb free RAM using standard voice "Jane"
* 5.7Mb free RAM using VocalizerTTS "Samantha" computer voice

Thanks to the source..Not my work!!

echelon
28-11-2013, 08:16 PM
now installed on my tomtom one v3 edition 1 gb 32mb ram satnav and seems to work ok

1) backed up the satnav , formatted it to fat32 and then copied the files and folders directly to the TT

2) then copied over the previously patched map folder and voices and postcodes (zip folder) etc too)

3) first problem is that the install is not in english so you have to navigate the preferences and change them to english

4) also, tomtom home does not like the fact that its a patched navcore so dont expect any updates from TT website either , lol

echelon
24-12-2013, 03:02 PM
just installed this and maps 920_5267 (patched with EA) with speedcams onto a tomtom one new edition ( think its a v1 as its my lads and several years old , has a 1 gig sdcard in it anyway , version 4n00.012 is on the underneath body sticker) and all seems to be working fine for normal operation , also left the old maps on the sdcard too, v870.3419 which also work