PDA

View Full Version : Experiment to create a new plugin

zeros
18-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Just idea - Is there possibility to record all my keystrokes made on the remote control and put them into Python program- how to do that? I would like to do so, such as Microsoft Excel, you can save a Macro and after use it as particles in the program. We have carried out such a thing? If I could log keystrokes on the remote control then I get to know the syntax how to describe it in Python. The first thing I'd do a plugin that makes my desired subtitles and audio channel to all selected programs. I need just log the way how I do it with remote..

jimrare
18-10-2012, 06:17 PM
The first thing I'd do a plugin that makes my desired subtitles and audio channel to all selected programsI cannot understand the above sentence. Can you explain what you want? There is already a way to choose a default audio channel for example you don't need a python script to do that.

zeros
18-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Hi jimrare!
I need such plugin for my qboxhd and mainly German and Italian programs to choose English as the language of the audio and subtitles. Also I need for local programs to choose my local language = Estonian.
How do You manage with that problem? I want that all this language selections are at once would be in place!
At the moment I select all things and it is valid until I restart my box. Annoying is every time after restart my box make new same choices again.