PDA

View Full Version : Copilot 9.3.0.173 Needs ROOT

traveller
19-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Instructions: Must have Root.

*Install CoPilot Live Premium Europe v 9.3.0.173 (Do not open!)!
*Install LuckyPatcher (Needs root access to work!) It may update on opening.
*Open LuckyPatcher, find in the list press and hold on CoPilot Live Premium Europe then hit Lucky Google Market Patch!
*Open CoPilot after LuckyPatcher does its job!
*Make CoPilot user account!
*Download maps!

holmroad
19-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Looking forward to seeing the feedback before I try it on my Huawei Ascend G300!
Thanks traveller!:driving:

Peckish
19-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Hello everyone

@traveller

Could you just clarify the use of Lucky Patcher to register this CoPilot appointment as 'Google Market Patch' doesn't appear as one of the menu commands in the Lucky Patcher software. You have the option of selecting 'Remove license Verification', which is the 'auto' mode, or using the manual patcher. If I have missed something then could you please tell me what it is.

Regards to all,

peckish.

traveller
20-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Hello everyone

@traveller

Could you just clarify the use of Lucky Patcher to register this CoPilot appointment as 'Google Market Patch' doesn't appear as one of the menu commands in the Lucky Patcher software. You have the option of selecting 'Remove license Verification', which is the 'auto' mode, or using the manual patcher. If I have missed something then could you please tell me what it is.

Regards to all,

peckish.

There is Lucky patcher 2.6.1
Ok what you have to do is to select copilot and hold it down till you get a menu
Remove licence Verification
Remove Google adds
Remove ODEX with changes
something else
something else
something else
something else

Use Remove licence Verification. Then auto mode and if all is well you should get something like 57% chance that it is patched. It will work at 57%.

manhatten
21-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Got it working fine on my rooted Huawei Ascend G300, Patched it OK showed 56% Dowloaded UK and IRELAND also Western Europe
Thank you Traveller'