PDA

View Full Version : TS file editor

Amoko
21-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Hi,

I have tried to find an editor for my s3500hdcci; but to no avail!
The latest attempt is TSPE it works OK; BUT the 3500 can neither read the result, nor repair the file.

"All it has to do" is to cut out the commercials.

Kind regards
:confused: Amoko

cascara
21-10-2012, 02:20 PM
I found TSDoctor (Cypheros) to be the answer for me.

You can get a free trial to see if it suits you.

I licensed my copy at what I thought was a very reasonable price.

ManikM
21-10-2012, 03:24 PM
u could try DVRSTUDIO also (german but english version avail)

jacko1970
21-10-2012, 05:55 PM
hello

ManikM
21-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Hello .

U should be in the intro section m8

Hansard's Opine
22-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Can't fault VideoReDo.

Beware of downloading from torrent sites as one of the earlier versions had a habit of deleting my video files and would add errors to the files.
Version 4.20.7.629 - Nov 7 2011 seems to be working ok, though.

donki
22-10-2012, 01:13 PM
DVRstudio is the best but not the cheapest option & there is sadly, no pauper friendly "amended" version of it around anywhere. Videoredo is an option as is AVS4YOU but at the end of the day it could be quicker just downloading stuff or ripping yourself as chopping and converting can be a time consuming pain in the arse.

If you are anything like me then it makes me laugh when I think that after going to so much trouble I never actually ever watch the stuff again. :)

zeros
22-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Hi!
TSDoctor (Cypheros) and DVRstudio both seems to do what I need. I also looking for such software to cut and edit ts records to remove the annoying advertisements and cut The beginning and End. This must be done quickly and without having to convert anything.

Amoko
23-10-2012, 01:30 PM
I found TSDoctor (Cypheros) to be the answer for me.

You can get a free trial to see if it suits you.

I licensed my copy at what I thought was a very reasonable price.

Hi cascara,

Yes, TSDoctor works fine (with Comskip finding the commercials); BUT again the 3500 can neither read the result, nor repair the file.
What have I done wrong or what haven't I done?
Strangely though, my Sony Blu-ray player (BDP-S280) can NOT read the original Icecrypt ts-files BUT works fine with the "edited" files version!!
Now it is not an issue, I can play them on the BDP.
Kind regards and Thanks for the tip.
:respect-067: Amoko

cascara
23-10-2012, 02:58 PM
@Amko

As a guess it looks as if the .ts files generated by the Icecrypt are non-standard .ts.

If an Icecrypt .ts will not play on Windows Media Player it would prove the guess but if it does play it would not prove anything!

Amoko
24-10-2012, 03:54 PM
@Amko

As a guess it looks as if the .ts files generated by the Icecrypt are non-standard .ts.

If an Icecrypt .ts will not play on Windows Media Player it would prove the guess but if it does play it would not prove anything!

Hi,
It does NOT play in Windows Media Player; I think I will start another thread!
Thanks for your help!

:applause-003:
Amoko

DARTFORD
24-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Freemake video converter works, and it is free

PS Windows CLASSIC media plays these no problems, just google cccp codec, it is the player and a whole codec pack

Dave

zeros
31-10-2012, 09:42 PM
I got everything nicely working with TSDoctor (Cypheros) and the program will do what is promised. Since I have primed save the recording to start recording added for 5 minutes and add 5 minutes (this is the consideration that our programs often broadcast in the previous communication to and between the new program will then longer). And that can so from the end not without, then such a setting. And now with TSDoctor the beginning of a sequence can be conveniently done lpud time plus advertisements cut out from video recordings. Easily and comfortably.

powerviewer
02-11-2012, 11:32 PM
You need to download Gom Player(FREEWARE) to play the .TS files off an Icecrypt 3500. Windows Media Player definitely will play them