PDA

View Full Version : Permanent timeshift on ME with Openrsi onboard?

michalmichal
25-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Is there a possibility of having permanent timeshift on Azbox ME with openrsi 2.1 kernel 3.3.1 onboard ?
I have tried permanent timeshift plugin and then autotimeshift plugin but they do not work properly.

Timeshift (in openrsi ) itself works well but either I do not know how to activete it to be working as a permanent timesift (if it has such option?) or there is no such option at all.
PLease tell me what plugin or option on openrsi lets me timeshift permanently ? or I should forget it forever ?

donki
25-10-2012, 01:19 PM
I guess the developers on the OpenRSI forum are too slow for you in answering your question. :)

I have a ME. I tried for a long time to get timeshift to work with OpenRSI images that I continued using SpAZe instead until the latest release within which it works perfectly.

I did try the permanent TS plugins also but TBPH did not see the point of it and it was too complex for a old fart like me to understand how it was meant to work or how best to use it.

Anyway after all that effort I decided once again to revert back to SpAZe 1.1 because all the funtionality I want acually works well on it. It's more stable and prettier to look at also BUT OpenRSI is getting there and is a nice image too. I will be happy once v3 of both are available so that I can interchange between them. :)