PDA

View Full Version : No Free TV with Firmware Update v.2.11.11 for SD3500

supakreef
02-11-2012, 11:02 AM
I've done the firmware update on my box last night. I've used the update from the box directly, and afterwards I did a factory reset and restarted the system. I imported my SYS and FDU files back in, and everything is back as I would expect it to. But ... when I go through the menus, I can not see the categories Internet TV+ or Free TV+. These seem to have disappeared.

Is this correct, or did something just went wrong with my installation? If this is correct, is it an oversight on the new firmware or has it deliberately been removed ... in which case ... why would they do that?

Thanx

buck401
02-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Try the Icon menu

ColdAsICE
02-11-2012, 11:30 AM
The FreeTV is no longer in the utilities menu with the new firmware.
They are now only appear in the Media Icon which can only be seen if your using the Icon menu option.
The Icon menu has to be selected as the default Menu type in the Display setting menu.

neilr
01-12-2012, 04:17 AM
It's late in the day to reply to the OP but to supplement the reply by ColdAsIce, if you haven't selected the Icon menu as the default Menu type in the Display setting menu, you can call up FreeTV by pressing and holding the 'Exit' button and when the icons appear, pressing 'Media'. If you have selected the Icon menu as the default Menu then when you press and hold the 'Exit' key, you will get the list of installed plugins.