PDA

View Full Version : M2K series plugin

ian
04-11-2012, 12:34 AM
just found this and it works quite well as an alternative to 1channel

the one thing that i found to be better than 1channel is the ability to be able to add your chosen series to favorites so only one search is needed and when the next episode comes out you just select the series from your favorites list.it also adds a marker against what you have already watched and if you are anything like me,this is great because i can never remember what episode im up to.

you will soon work out how it works,but the flags are the language its in so be sure to only select the ones with the American flag against the series names so you can watch the stream in English.

there have now been many streamer plugins released since 1channel first came out,moviestreamer,cinestream player,loads7 to name just a few,but they are nearly all in German,at least this one gives all the streams in English too,as well as German,and also uses many different host sites too.

its deffo not a replacement for 1channel,but it certainly does compliment it having both,and after all we cannot have too much choice.

Ian.

mister-t
14-11-2012, 11:09 AM
ian is there any english audio on these channels? as everything i have viewed has a f in a circle can not see any american flags at all

mister-t

ian
14-11-2012, 02:35 PM
not in the movie streamer,thats the pyo file ive been trying to decompile in another thread so i can edit the plugin to use english streams.

but the m2k series plugin has english audio by just selecting the program with the american flad to add to your favorites.
then when you stream that favorite the audio is always in english.

there are two streamers in the file i uploaded,the movie streamer and the series streamer,you must just have tried only the movie streamer.

Ian.

mister-t
14-11-2012, 03:32 PM
ok thanks for the reply,will try and load the series streamer

sorted thank you,plenty for me to watch

mister-t