PDA

View Full Version : ICECAM_CCcam_07NOV2012 not working

iiiZOOTiii
11-11-2012, 02:11 AM
just get a blank box when using xcamconfigure and the same for xcam client - i am using s3500 v 2.11.11

oaktye
11-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Have you changed xcamconfig to auto and xcam client to start ?

iiiZOOTiii
11-11-2012, 04:30 PM
When I start xcamconfig a empty box appears instead of a list of clines and when I start xcam client the same thing happens instead of xcam checking the Cline connections

oaktye
11-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Dont start xcamconfig just change start type from manual to auto then leave that in auto, then start xcam with green button then it will read your connections. If that dont work maybe delete xcam and reinstall the plugin again may be worth a try

ColdAsICE
12-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Sounds like either the plugins are not installed correctly(use the format user data option in the system recovery menu to delete them and re-install them) or you haven't done a factory reset after upgrading the firmware.

iiiZOOTiii
14-11-2012, 02:50 AM
formatted user data and reinstalled, all the information appears now but the while running the encrypted channel will work only for a few seconds then freezes my machine up

will try a complete reload of firmware and plugins

while you are here could I check a couple of things about mgcamd - i assume it now works again with clines but can you enter any cline or does it have to come from a server which is using mgcamd,

secondly is there a way to check the cline like xcam does or check the incoming port being used so i know if its connecting

iiiZOOTiii
15-11-2012, 01:34 AM
still not working right, cleared all the data, reloaded the firmware 2.11.11, did the factory reset, loaded the plugin bundle for 7nov2012 and still the same problem

channels stay encrypted but when i press '0' it shows that the cline is connected but when i try to use the left/right up/down buttons to check other clines my machine freezes up

will try to load the plugin one more time

oaktye
15-11-2012, 10:01 AM
I think i am using a previous plugin the mega plugin from june, so try that one, also are using a free cline or a reliable server ?

iiiZOOTiii
18-11-2012, 03:05 AM
i have now tried the 7oct2012 version of the plugin and the channels are now viewable but the '0' button still does not seem to work properly and can cause my reciever to freeze

i am using a free cline (over 10 posts one at *at*over.com)

iiiZOOTiii
29-11-2012, 01:52 AM
after a few reloads of my firmware and the plugins I still get freezing when i try to use the '0' button with all the last few versions of xcam although the channels do unencrypt ok

i have used the flash cleaner, made sure i have done the factory resets and wiped the data so i am thinking of trying an earlier firmware, is there anything i have to be carefull of when going to an earlier version

thanks