PDA

View Full Version : 26e badr ad sport

huddleston
20-11-2012, 09:55 PM
can anyone tell me if this channel is able to be recieved in north west england with a 1.5m dish as a friend has been trying to pick it up with no luck ad sport 2 fta th anks in advance.

catseye
20-11-2012, 11:41 PM
can anyone tell me if this channel is able to be recieved in north west england with a 1.5m dish as a friend has been trying to pick it up with no luck ad sport 2 fta th anks in advance.

Im sure in your neck of the woods you are likely to need a dish in excess of 2.5 metre plus to get ad sports from 26 east

Barney
21-11-2012, 01:42 AM
ive tried on my 2 meter prime focus dish here in NW Eire without any success it would be very interesting to know what size would be required for me to be able to get AD sport ?
ive no trouble with MBC on 26e around 72% and 84% in good weather and a fair amount of various other channels on this sat just not Abu Dhabi Sport ,
i know a good friend of mine that has a 2.4 meter offset dish but dont think he can lock on AD sport neither its certainly a difficult signal to get a lock on it .
cheers ,
---
Barney

Aldo
21-11-2012, 03:24 AM
@Barney

Posted by william-1 on the other forum 18th Jan 2012:

Badr-5 & 6 @ 26 east {There is no reception on Badr-5 & 6 in the UK with the new tight beam (180cm reception has been reported on the Isle of Wight)

That was the latest info I could find on that forum.