PDA

View Full Version : ICECRYPT STC6000HDPVR v2.11.1 6 Remote Control issues

midori
01-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks for this version update. 2.11.16 installed with no problems.

What I notice now is that on the EPG screen, two functions are disabled. I mean the FAV (green) button for "epg options", and the EPG (red) button for "toggle epg" are both disabled. Is this correct, is my remote control dicky, or should the options be removed?

On the same theme of firmware or remote control, whilst playback recordings the following two issues:-

1. << button: does not rewind the recording. The timeline ribbon shows on top of the playback, but the cursor steps massively forward instead of stepping backwards.

2. < OK > buttons: both < and > bring up the timeline ribbon and work correctly, but the OK button opens up recordings folders. Seems weird it does not display timeline!

Appreciate any feedback

peterk
05-12-2012, 05:17 PM
On my r/c:
On the EPG screen the green FAV icon is activated by the black FAV button above the blue EPG button that activates the red EPG icon. (and that merits an award from the Plain English Campaign).

For 1 above. Press << and recording length and position is shown and the recording starts playing backwards showing frames every ? seconds. repeated pressing rewinds faster but no picture update ( there is a far better display of "rewinding" by pressing "OK" and looking at the preview window for the program being watched). I need to press "Play" to see the onscreen time line and can move the point of play in 2min increments using <>.

2. the "OK" button opens the recorded files display where the << and **** buttons work on the preview image. Agree with function of < and >