PDA

View Full Version : Various biss keys and other problems

echelon
31-12-2012, 09:19 PM
biss keys info

mrman
05-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Can these files be entered into a vu duo ?

echelon
05-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Can these files be entered into a vu duo ?

I dont see why not

ask the same question in the vu duo help section and I am sure it will be answered by duo or vu or dreambox owners

ps:- some info here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?158157-vix-image-softcam-keys

I suspect you need the constant.cw file in usr/keys and to run the cam mgcamd for it to work

pps:- more info here too

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?159635-new-biss-key-pltv-10-east

my thanks to those who posted the help

EDIT

06 JUNE 2014

Apparently the bbc keys will only work on linux boxes running openpli 4.0 and oscam-ymod v18_t50 for bbc on 27.5w

Barney
06-01-2013, 01:45 AM
constant.cw file is used with CCcam
Softcam.key file is used for mgcamd

just thought i'd add that incase of any confusion ,

i did look at those Biss keys TestHD key [ fight channel 16e ] was made public last night and is ok at the moment untill key changes again which should be pretty fast now that key is public ,
Biss keys in post #2 some keys work good others do not ...this is likely due to channels no longer broadcasting such as Fox channels on 12.5w and Monitor games etc..
penthouse live biss key is no longer working you will find and key is not any longer public but key changes regular maybbe once a month ,
OPAP key did not work when i tested it .
i will test some more keys tommorrow your list is good and should be lots of help to members because maybbe the future will only have feeds and biss channels to play about with the way things are headed but this is always a cool part of our hobby and im very pleased to see you encourage this in your posts ,
its always gonna be fun to find feeds and experiment with Biss keys this part of our hobby is sadly forgotten about by too many already i feel ,
cheers .
---
Barney

TonyO
28-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Fox sports on 30w is the usa version not the Europe one with the epl.