PDA

View Full Version : scrambled channels issues

silverx8
03-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Hi guys am new to this forum the reason i am joining this amazing forum is because i have just got an Icescrypt S3500HDcci was working for couple months but now gone, all the channels from astra28, hotbird, astra19 and hispassat are all them scrambled. I am jusy able to watch the FTA channels. Please i need some guidance on to operate my self.

blakmumba
03-01-2013, 02:30 AM
i have just got an Icescrypt S3500HDcci was working for couple months but now gone, all the channels from astra28, hotbird, astra19 and hispassat are all them scrambled. I am jusy able to watch the FTA channels.
Classic sign off your pay server expired or has ran off.

echelon
03-01-2013, 10:38 AM
1) no introduction post as yet in here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?431-Introduce-Yourself

2) read the rules please, no thread hij@cks are allowed here so moved your post to its own thread

3) as mentioned in the last reply, something has gone wrong with your internet access or your p@yserver

so check your box is connected to your router and has internet access

check your plugin is enabled and active

then take up the scrambled channels issues with the pays*rver you are with as we dont allow pays*rver discussions here

thanks

rake
03-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Yep - What Echelon said.

Can;t think of any other reason.

donki
03-01-2013, 11:57 AM
I always find that sticking my viewing card back into the box works for me.

silverx8
03-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Hi echelon
All my paid channels still scrambled i have check my internet is ok I have rebooted the receiver few times but still same. none of stallites channels are working.
In plugs in I have got Mcas, XCAMclient (started) and XCAMconfigure. in system information: App version- HS v2.10.29, data version-FDU v1.3.
Please Echelon can you tell me if i got the up dated staff and how can i fix the problem. what do i have to change? Please i need advice on how to do step by step.
thanks for your attention.

oaktye
03-01-2013, 08:05 PM
You can get up to date firmware from the icecrypt site , but this probably will not sort your problem looks like as said above your server has expired so contact them

echelon
03-01-2013, 08:41 PM
stop begging and stop talking about your p@yserver

I will not help you deal with p@yserver isssues, and neither will anybody else here

talk to your supplier

and read our rules before posting again

thread closed