PDA

View Full Version : technomate 5200d usb sky sports/family

linux44
05-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Hi ,
I have downloaded the Phantompatch-TM5300D_5200D_192p_22-10-2012 and TMSoftcam 03.01.2013 to data transfered them in order written to my 5200d .

i can see under menu that i now have css and biss but can not see any of the scrambled channels

any ideas what could be wrong?

many thanks

echelon
05-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi ,
I have downloaded the Phantompatch-TM5300D_5200D_192p_22-10-2012 and TMSoftcam 03.01.2013 to data transfered them in order written to my 5200d .

i can see under menu that i now have css and biss but can not see any of the scrambled channels

any ideas what could be wrong?

many thanks

you wont decode any sly channels on that box using the softcams or biss keys

the softcams and biss keys only open the channels listed in the files, none of which are on 28 east

also, please read the rules

one of which clearly states an introduction post should be posted first

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?431-Introduce-Yourself

and secondly we dont allow sly hacks or cs to be discussed here, only technical issues

linux44
05-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Thanks for tye reply. I have 19.2e and 23.5e astra and i was at friends house few days ago when the unscrambled all sky channels

Not sure what satellite they were on but it was a black technomate which was newer than mine with hd support

I don't know why i can ask question about the hack if the files and ... Are all on this forum but not much to say if u cant help

echelon
05-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Thanks for tye reply. I have 19.2e and 23.5e astra and i was at friends house few days ago when the unscrambled all sky channels

Not sure what satellite they were on but it was a black technomate which was newer than mine with hd support

I don't know why i can ask question about the hack if the files and ... Are all on this forum but not much to say if u cant help

sly uk channels are on 28.2e astra2 and are encrypted so your technomate will not decode them even if you pointed your dish at 28.2e

same applies to sly italia on 13e hotbird and on sly germany on 19.2e astra

so maybe his box can do this using methods we dont discuss here, but your box cannot do this - end of story

those files you talked about are ok and can be talked about as they are nothing to do with sly (as I already pointed out)
the channels opened by the patch and softcam or by biss are listed with the files, and typically include some irdeto channels on 39e bulsat using the tmsoftcam or pltv on 10e using biss (as I already pointed out)

you are welcome to talk or ask about those particular channels if you point your dish at those satellites, but not sly channels (as I already pointed out)

if you had read our rules you would know about the sly limitations placed upon you when you post, and you would have made an introduction post too

but you didnt and you havent

so the only person talking about sly uk is you, as you brought it up despite the fact that the files here are nothing to do with sly channels

linux44
05-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Thanks mate i will an introduction post and wont discuss sky ...

One thing to note is that i get all sky channels on 23.5e astra maybe they also do it on astra

If it is ok to say, do u know what channels on astra 19.2 or 23.5 can be unlocked with my patch?

echelon
05-01-2013, 02:20 PM
we dont allow sly discussions - period (on any satellite)

feel free to discuss anything that isnt sly and is within our rules (so no c@rd sh@ring discussions either)

thank you

as for your patch and tmsoftcam, check the TMsoftcam posts for the broadcasters and satellites that that file opens

check the biss key section for biss keys and the channels or broadcasters they open

as for 23.5e, those are skylink , not b sky b

huddleston
05-01-2013, 02:35 PM
y not just ask your friend how he did it ?

Aldo
05-01-2013, 11:29 PM
That would appear to have been too easy, and maybe his friend has a Sly Sub and did not tell him.