PDA

View Full Version : Bad glitching

gray198
06-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Hi
I am currently trying a line from someone who has supplied one to someone I know. He has an openbox and it clears very quickly and seems to be glitch free. On my spider it is much less stable and will not clear all the same channels. Is this likely to be something to do with the spider, or is it likely to be to do with internet connection. Grateful for any help

regards gray

williamtell
06-01-2013, 09:52 PM
from past experiance and feedback some boxes cope better than others with c-lines etc, however again thro` nous and my own personal set up xboxes and other gaming animals can drain broardband and cause severe glitching, the server also could have a bearing with optimum usage by clients & ecm,s, you could check you have up to date firmware
on spider altho` not sure that would interfere that much?, don`t share a c-line also that is not allocated to you as that would certainly fail intermittantly.n-lines seem more stable on my SB if the server is maintained properly that is.

echelon
06-01-2013, 10:04 PM
I have never known it to be a spiderbox issue

just ensure your box has the patch from march last year on it

gray198
06-01-2013, 10:05 PM
thanks for reply.I was wondering if I need to update software. The version I have is F4.40. Ldr Ver 00.31. hardware Ver 01.20 Last updated 15 Nov 2011. i see there is a patch dated mar 2012. i don't have anything else on ie X Box etc, but am currently running a download

echelon
06-01-2013, 10:08 PM
downloading can certainly affect it

I dont think the nov 2011 patch will cause issues but mar 2012 was the last one, I dont think updating it will fix your problem as I believe it may happen in either patch as the cause probably lies elsewhere

DARKMAN
06-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Just to let some one know.

When Spiderbox had Cccam and newcad in own stb...was no open box with this futures.
more then 3-4 years ago now.

Spiderbox has all sources about Cccam to stb with close sources..Spider it comes from Korea team cooperate with good developers Europeians including my self.

The open box Original come 1-2 years later and all copy around China about those Open boxes even with Ali cpu not even Sti..could never work better..

More to me looks like some one like to advertise Openbox copy who selling in UK then issue of Spiderbox it self.
I can tell you no any Close source box has better performance and better development then Spiderbox..

I am sure even your Openbox is so good because is Chinese copy. lol

gray198
06-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Thanks for your answers. Looking around it seems that the spiderbox can be a bit temperamental in cccam, but more stable in newcamd. have to say it is a good box and has given good service, but maybe time to move on. Like the looks of the new VU +2

DARKMAN
06-01-2013, 10:21 PM
HERE IS WHEN YOU ARE ADVERTISING SOME ONE !
ARE YOU DEALERS !

YES YOU ARE//

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?159384-pitv-box-android&p=858560&highlight=#post858560

gray198
06-01-2013, 10:26 PM
hi darkman,
I have no problem with spiderbox. has been very good value but am just saying what I see. the openbox belongs to my son who lives about 100yds from me and I was amazed at how quick it cleared and also some channels that spider will not clear. It only cost about £60. How long it will last is another matter.

gray198
06-01-2013, 10:28 PM
darkman
i am advertising nothing. is any comment involving another box to be construed as advertising

echelon
06-01-2013, 10:43 PM
the spiderbox was good for its time, still useful, but the vu range from goldwafers are a better option

I had a tm1500 before my spiderbox, again good for its time, but we all move on

DARKMAN
06-01-2013, 10:48 PM
darkman
i am advertising nothing. is any comment involving another box to be construed as advertising

Ok for one i close the eye,but what about it !?

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?152496-Don-t-buy-a-new-Hard-Drive&p=826095&highlight=#post826095

******s are currently offering a2TB Free agent Go Flex external hard Drive for £89.99 and a 1TB Core external Desktop USB 2.0 for £69,99

gray

Well know high street electronics retailer beginning with M

DARKMAN
06-01-2013, 10:53 PM
the spiderbox was good for its time, still useful, but the vu range from goldwafers are a better option

I had a tm1500 before my spiderbox, again good for its time, but we all move on

Yes
Vu Plus is N1 box...this is no doubt...

TM 1000 series Was Myth this is truth, but with Clash of Titans all Finished.lol

Spiderbox was e legend soon or later will continue.Just stay tune,.,.......................... ...........

gray198
06-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Ok for one i close the eye,but what about it !?

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?152496-Don-t-buy-a-new-Hard-Drive&p=826095&highlight=#post826095

******s are currently offering a2TB Free agent Go Flex external hard Drive for £89.99 and a 1TB Core external Desktop USB 2.0 for £69,99

gray

Well know high street electronics retailer beginning with M

Sorry Darkman,

Haven't got a clue what you are talking about. Are you trying to say that I am some sort of dealer. If so you couldn't be further off the mark. I am now retired after working for 50years and have no intention of doing another minutes work for anyone. You are saying that the legend that is spiderbox will continue. Does this mean that it is going to be updated and will still be available. From what I see at the moment it seems like it has been dropped and is becoming unavailable. we shall see

DARKMAN
06-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Sorry Darkman,

Haven't got a clue what you are talking about. Are you trying to say that I am some sort of dealer. If so you couldn't be further off the mark. I am now retired after working for 50years and have no intention of doing another minutes work for anyone. You are saying that the legend that is spiderbox will continue. Does this mean that it is going to be updated and will still be available. From what I see at the moment it seems like it has been dropped and is becoming unavailable. we shall see

Spiderbox Brand.. will continua...with me or without Me...

For some one good news,but for some one bad news too, specially Competitors.....
Spiderbox support is not been drooped !?
Softwares been there, Soft keys too do not forget the old machines 3-4 year old can not flying on the Moon.Maybe need New ones..lol
This is Market and life it self old one died new one Born
That not mean new Spiderboxes can be in Markets soon !
For the price Spider has been and for what it has offers is been the best Box in Market...will be so in Future ..JUST Stay TUNE
Spiderbox 6000 HD on the way for Half price of it own Grandfather .......( to tell all Chinese copy Openboxes out of market)
1CA -USB PVR-Utube -WIFI Build in..3rd party soft and many more thing....people like..

Barney
06-01-2013, 11:53 PM
@gray198 ..i do believe your getting a Double Login ..when you try the same line in your spiderbox ..while your friend try same line maybbe not at same time as you he dont get the same double login attempt its very easily done but is no fault of spider box plus you freely admit to using all your bandwith by D/loading stuff at same time as trying to use bandwith for your "line" !! So i fail to see how you can put your own obvious stoopidity and ignorance down to the spider box's fault ??
i myself have for years used spider and c or n line connection and im pretty sure big number of users here do also without the same things you describe without any issues whatsoever .
i have to agree with DM on this openbox really is far from what you advertise it to be so plze stop with the B.S regarding openbox its not good and maybbe worth in reality about 6 pence if you do want my honest blunt opinion about it ...
i believe that Echelon and Darkman both make a valid point so plze try take some good advice and refrain from this nonsense .. before everyone tires of you ..which was maybbe 3 posts ago .. and you get yourself a bann which i suppose is the only positive outcome i can see from this thread .

Barney
07-01-2013, 12:03 AM
plus spider box even older versions dont really need any new patches etc..when its required possibly it will come but really i personally dont require anything NEW my spiderboxes that i buy from sponser Lee @ Goldwafer and i buy 1 from Darkman himself few years ago still are going and doing what i want them to do and more ,
.. and softkeys has always worked and updated still .
i believe if you did know what you were doing with your connection c or n then i doubt very much you would be knocking a perfectly good box and try to promote a useless clone chinese box thats worthless in support and everything else and will never be able to hold a candle to even the older spiderbox models .

gray198
07-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Barney
I am not getting a double login. I am not using the same line as the one on the openbox, just one from the same supplier. I am certainly not knocking the spiderbox. If you read what I have said I am more than happy with the way the spiderbox has performed over the time that I have had it. The point of my original post was to find out if I could improve my box by updating etc. Also I asked if the problem could be to do with my internet although I certainly was not using all my bandwidth with the download that I mentioned. The only reason I used the comparison with the openbox was because that was the only one I had. If you look at the posts you will see that DM falsely alleged that I was advertising. he seems to be paranoid about anyone saying anything that is not 100% complimentary about the spiderbox. I hope the new 6000HD is as good as he says and as successfull.

Barney
07-01-2013, 12:34 AM
have you asked your "supplier" for a different line yet ??
probably you got unlucky and were given a line from an already overloaded payserver it happens with payservers or "suppliers" if you rather i call it that ?
and perhaps distance and ping was not same as your friend got ?
have you done any speedtest to compare with your friends speed and ping ??
or even try with same line in your spiderbox as your friend got with his box obviously switched off while testing ?
could well have been a signal issue too perhaps ..?
lots of factors here but maybbe too many even narrow it down to your box being at fault ,
might even be an idea to ask your friend to take his open clone box round to yours to test it from your hse even ?

gray198
07-01-2013, 01:04 AM
I wish I'd not asked

DARKMAN
09-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Barney
I am not getting a double login. I am not using the same line as the one on the openbox, just one from the same supplier. I am certainly not knocking the spiderbox. If you read what I have said I am more than happy with the way the spiderbox has performed over the time that I have had it. The point of my original post was to find out if I could improve my box by updating etc. Also I asked if the problem could be to do with my internet although I certainly was not using all my bandwidth with the download that I mentioned. The only reason I used the comparison with the openbox was because that was the only one I had. If you look at the posts you will see that DM falsely alleged that I was advertising. he seems to be paranoid about anyone saying anything that is not 100% complimentary about the spiderbox. I hope the new 6000HD is as good as he says and as successfull.

I am not Paranoide.

But to say Open boxes are better then Spiderbox is:

is illusion
or lie Paranoia

Most Openboxes HD are
1. cpu ALI or NXP
2.Cost $40
3.China No one haw many factories they copy each others...
4.99% copy ( brand Ukrahine 1% originals version 2 years from Korean all other versions are China )
5. development is Much Low never done any think extra.
6.they have copy our style system cccam and new camd ( and copy is not is never better then originals trust me)

Spiderbox HD
1. CPU STI 7101 and New one 7111
2.Cost in Korean $90 $120
3.KOREA Irumtek
4.ORIGINAL OEM BRAND ( NO coppy )
5.Developmnet been so high the best could be.You can see with Newcand Server ( Openboxes and many boxes do not have )
6.CCcam and Newac Clinet been fist box same is n1 for Newcad server in Non Linux boxes.

Now tell me who is Paranoid me or YOU

Open box performance is better then Spiderbox !?

Haw can be !? is no explanations...!

DARKMAN
09-01-2013, 03:53 PM
I wish I'd not asked

I which this Chinese copy not coming in UK ..Throw some non scrupulosity dealers selling "Crow for Chicken."

gray198
09-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Spiderbox always been far superior to openbox for sure.

Manic never said it wasn't. was just asking for advice and help but thread got hiijacked with ridiculous statements about advertising. if abuse is the result of asking a simple question there is not much point asking. Just to reiterate . I like the Spiderbox and have done since I first had it. I don't have an openbox and don't want one and clearly it is not in the same league as the Spider (but it does the job). I just don't like the insinuations being made by DM. I have seen this sort of attack by him on other forums for no good reason

echelon
09-01-2013, 05:14 PM
this thread has run its course and is now going nowhere

thread closed