PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis 2.6

chris2005
06-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Hi All

I have upgraded the image on my original DM800 to nemisis 2.6 from dream elite the image seems to be ok but is there anyway of checking if inadyn is running , and is it possible to check cccam info on this image?

Many Thanks

Chris

saintomer1866
06-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Hi Chris,
you'll need the 'extra.url' for the extra addons which will give you cccam info
and press blue button -> yellow button for inadyn

St.O

Barney
07-01-2013, 12:11 AM
good choice chris ,
ive been using Nemesis latest on my Dm800SE HD for quite a while and its real good stable image with Cross EPG ,
just transfer the extra.url to /etc in Dreambox Control Center ,
then goto blue x2 for Extra addons like CCcam and such .
i always use Pauli Neutrino keymap plugin too as it makes like a lot easier with RCU .
for CCcam info just type in top address bar "Your Dm800HD ip :16001" this will give you webinfo same as CCcaminfo like saintomer1866 has mentioned ,
i dont use indayn anymore i just run No-ip DUC instead on my PC which keeps my ip updated .
hope that helps when you seek further advice plze post back in this thread again ,
--
Barney

echelon
07-01-2013, 12:16 AM
installing tspanel is another method of getting cams and settings etc I would have thought, apart from adding that extra url

chris2005
07-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Hi All

Thanks for the replies.

I have installed the url which is great but when I try and install ts panel 6.6 ipk file in telnet it says this is already installed on your image, buy I cant find it anywhere.

Regards

Chris

donki
07-01-2013, 09:31 PM
If you press menu it should be the first in the list or it should be among your plug-ins also in that same list.
If you are still looking to install cccaminfo then I would recommend you install the extra.url and download it from there as the ones on TSPANEL can be problematic even if you can find the right one.

Nemesis images are the only reason I still have a Dreambox. :)

chris2005
07-01-2013, 11:13 PM
When I go to menu it shows

Main menu
timer
information
plugins
setup
stanby/restart

Then in plugins it shows

epg search
easy media
genuine dreambox
cron manager
web interface
stay up
media scanner
audio sync setup
cross epg downloader

I think I will give the box a reflash and see if it shows up, I wasnt expecting the image to be so good and flashed it at the weekend over the wireless which may not have been the best method :)

just when I thought the dm800 was starting to get a bit boring this image has really brought things back to life.

Regards

Chris

chris2005
16-01-2013, 12:50 AM
All is up and running now great but I am having some trouble getting cross epg to work from the usb stick,
If I configure to use the internal hard drive everything works fine but when I try to direct to my usb stick in lower slot media/usb there is no information available.

I have gone back into set up device and there is an option to set the usb as default storage device media/hdd , I have set this to yes which gives me the option in cross epg config to save to usb/media/hdd.

Is this right or am I making a hems as usual :)

Regards

Chris

Barney
16-01-2013, 01:09 AM
no your on the right track ..but .. when you configure to use the internal hard drive you will soon discover green screen crashes often which will lead to you having to reflash box again since there is very little internal RAM or Memory and Cross EPG will use quite a lot very fast ..you Must use USB storage device [ USB Pen ] to save EPG data so yes for sure set this as default save to usb/media/hdd ..otherwise your in for a bit of a headache when box runs out of internal memory .
you may have to format and initialize USB device in menu > setup>system>Setup Devices ..thats IF your usb pen is not recognized this is how it shows up for me .. in Cross EPG >configure>storage device > Upper USB - Cruzer Edge (/media/hdd)
like that is great obviously your USB Stick will have different name ..if thats the case all is good just exit sub menu Configure just goto OpenTV Providers Select Green button to Enable Skyuk OpenTV(Astra2 on 28.2) and if you are motorized select green button on Skyitalia OpenTV ( Hotbird 13.0)
then yellow to d/load EPG For these its all Auto-matic so just wait a few mins and EPG should now be up and running ..if not just do Reboot sometimes i have to do this then EPG is 100% ok when box is rebooted .
hope that helps .
---
Barney

chris2005
17-01-2013, 01:30 AM
Hi Barney

Thanks for taking the time to write good clear instructions which got me up and going without any problems.
Everything now is working great which keeps the wife off my back for another while :)

Regards

Chris

donki
17-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Don't forget to set up a swap file. For some reason it solved all my issues with crossEPG.

ginjaninja
31-01-2013, 07:44 PM
I have the same issue whereby TS panel not showing up after install

i have tried by manual install

and i have tried installing from the extra URL

both methods say successfully insatllled but they do no appear in plugins or in menu.

any help would be much appreciated.

the ninja

All is up and running now great but I am having some trouble getting cross epg to work from the usb stick,
If I configure to use the internal hard drive everything works fine but when I try to direct to my usb stick in lower slot media/usb there is no information available.

I have gone back into set up device and there is an option to set the usb as default storage device media/hdd , I have set this to yes which gives me the option in cross epg config to save to usb/media/hdd.

Is this right or am I making a hems as usual :)

Regards

Chris

echelon
31-01-2013, 07:48 PM
I have the same issue whereby TS panel not showing up after install

i have tried by manual install

and i have tried installing from the extra URL

both methods say successfully insatllled but they do no appear in plugins or in menu.

any help would be much appreciated.

the ninja

I always found it best to install an old one like v4.8 or earlier, and then update it online to the latest version

ginjaninja
31-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Big thanks to echelon, installed TS panel 4.0 and it now appears in the menu file structure, just in the process of upgrading to 6.8.

cheers again
the ninja