PDA

View Full Version : peed off with dreambox images

wwe
14-01-2013, 12:42 PM
i have an original dreambox, but the best images seem to be for clones.

All i want is an epg that works and and i am able to stream to my pc, ipad etc... I moved from my last image because epg stopped working. i am now using Dream elete 4.0 and epg works but no streaming to laptop.

can someone tell me what is the best image for epg and streaming please

thanks

wwe

sonic1
14-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Your best option is use an old OE1.6 image.

donki
14-01-2013, 01:14 PM
Oh dear.

I set up a swap file and that seems to have solved my EPG issues on Nemesis 2.6 running via BA from HDD.

EPG is fixed in Dream Elite 4. Streaming normally needs to be enabled in the Webinterface plugin on the dreambox.

Other alternative would be as Sonic suggests.

Sorry forgot to mention mine's an SE.

i have an original dreambox, but the best images seem to be for clones.

All i want is an epg that works and and i am able to stream to my pc, ipad etc... I moved from my last image because epg stopped working. i am now using Dream elete 4.0 and epg works but no streaming to laptop.

can someone tell me what is the best image for epg and streaming please

thanks

wwe

echelon
14-01-2013, 01:20 PM
using edg nemesis 110(r)0 on my dm800 original

sonic1
14-01-2013, 01:29 PM
using edg nemesis 110(r)0 on my dm800 original

That's what I put on a m8's box a few weeks ago and it is perfectly stable and does everything you need.

wwe
14-01-2013, 03:12 PM
That's what I put on a m8's box a few weeks ago and it is perfectly stable and does everything you need.

ok guys i have loaded the above image looks good so far, its say dual image? whats all that about what should i be on please how to i change from one to other if i need too

also does 1 channel work and iplayer bbc

cheers

wwe

echelon
14-01-2013, 03:21 PM
ok guys i have loaded the above image looks good so far, its say dual image? whats all that about what should i be on please how to i change from one to other if i need too

also does 1 channel work and iplayer bbc

cheers

wwe

mine is in the flash itself, so no idea what you are asking about here as far as the image goes

its an image - its in the flash - end of

I believe you may get some of those streaming plugins to work with the correct files (oe1.6 versions), but I dont use them on my dm800 at all

I am using them on a duo and they definitely work on the duo, and there are some existing threads on the forum regarding using them on the dream and azbox

wwe
14-01-2013, 03:32 PM
hi where are the cccam stuff to load or do i have load ts panel

cheers

wwe

echelon
14-01-2013, 03:35 PM
hi where are the cccam stuff to load or do i have load ts panel

cheers

wwe

with edg you ftp the extra.url into it and reboot (var/etc)

you can also install tspanel (install an old one like 4.8 or 4.9 or similar, then use its online update feature to get to v6.8 - the latest)

tspanel also gives access to servers with cccam and oscam and mgcamd etc too

EDIT

all the info you needed was here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?157386-Nemesis2-6-dm800-e2-OE%281-6%29-SVN%28107r5%29

I used that one and did online updates

wwe
14-01-2013, 04:39 PM
with edg you ftp the extra.url into it and reboot (var/etc)

you can also install tspanel (install an old one like 4.8 or similar, then use its online update feature to get to v6.8 - the latest)

tspanel also gives access to servers with cccam and oscam and mgcamd etc too

EDIT

all the info you needed was here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?157386-Nemesis2-6-dm800-e2-OE%281-6%29-SVN%28107r5%29

I used that one and did online updates

ok i placed the extra url in var/etc and rebooted but where do i look for the extra plugin after rebooting cheers wwe

echelon
14-01-2013, 04:52 PM
press blue - blue and you get the edg updates and below that you see the extra updates

just tried mine and it says cannot find url so maybe there is a more up to date edg extra_url ?

maybe this one ?

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?158931-New-Nemesis-Extra-URL&p=855872#post855872

EDIT

deffo that last one, just tried it and it works ok

wwe
14-01-2013, 05:09 PM
anyone have lastest extra url for nemisis

cheers

ok sorted install tspanel updated that then loaded extra url from that

thanks alot

wwe