PDA

View Full Version : mgcamd issue with stc6000 recording

lil_honda123
20-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you can help me... everything is working as it should from following this forum and setup the various plugins working correctly mgcamd via the fourms. however.... when I watch a non freesat channel the record another non freesat channel the record is a completely black screen, if its BBC or ITV freesat channels then it works fine however anything else is recorded black. is this because the plugin only can be use one concurrent time? - how would I get around this?

I've copied over the tuner 1 contents to tuner 2 just thinking do I need another setup mgcamd when recording a non freesat channel, whilst watching a non free sat channel

Thanks again for your help ...

lil_h

blakmumba
21-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Its a prob with mgcamd and the new f/w. Yr only option at the mo is either xcam or e2. Oscam don't work with the new f/w either.

lil_honda123
22-01-2013, 12:00 AM
thank you for getting back to me. still very confused with everything despite reading guides..etc.etc.. I can not get this xcam to work. I'm normally very good at working things out - however this is proving slightly challenging. I have the C line I think you call it - but putting that in xcam I'm getting very confused.

blakmumba
22-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Use Xcam client to input server details or ftp into var etc.
On a side note, don't expect the xcam plugin to be any good (smooth, glitch free etc) so expect a bumpy ride & keep some paracetamols close by kuz you will need em ;). It's just like the ice itself...good on paper, crap at delivering!

lil_honda123
22-01-2013, 01:14 AM
thanks again.. but its not working... looking back on the mg_cfg file, nothing works on the icecrypt, unless this value is 12 - is this right, doing a look of googling. other users have had issues with blank / black screens when recording and changed this value - I have done on each one and doesn't want to know

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
B: { 12 }

@blakmumba do you answer PM's at all?

thanks again for your help.

lil_honda123
22-01-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm going to ask a really stupid question. if the server is a mgcamd and a cline for mgcamd client. is that something that xcam can read? does a xcam client need a xcam server? sorry to ask such a basic question. very new to all this and learning fast, but need some help and advise. :)

blakmumba
22-01-2013, 01:24 AM
M8 I've tried it all, won't work

blakmumba
22-01-2013, 01:25 AM
I'm going to ask a really stupid question. if the server is a mgcamd and a cline for mgcamd client. is that something that xcam can read? does a xcam client need a xcam server? sorry to ask such a basic question. very new to all this and learning fast, but need some help and advise. :)
No, xcam IS cccam

blakmumba
22-01-2013, 01:32 AM
@blakmumba do you answer PM's at all?
Sure do :)

lil_honda123
22-01-2013, 01:35 AM
ok thanks will sort out cccam rather than mgcamd

blakmumba
22-01-2013, 01:38 AM
ok thanks will sort out cccam rather than mgcamd
If u need any more help gime a shout ;)

zeros
22-01-2013, 06:10 AM
when I watch a non freesat channel the record another non freesat channel the record is a completely black screen, if its BBC or ITV freesat channels then it works fine however anything else is recorded black
You need OSCam for this, it works like this as you want.

blakmumba
22-01-2013, 06:46 AM
You need OSCam for this, it works like this as you want.
As I've and many have said, oscam is NOT working with the latest f/w.

zeros
22-01-2013, 07:25 AM
OK, so I did not know! With my Icecrypt T2300HD does not work any softcam..

oluf
22-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Hello...mgcamd is OLD...not work good....use xcam then it is ok ...and xcam much better and much more stabil :)