PDA

View Full Version : Bulsat - Help

Longballplease
21-01-2013, 10:41 AM
I've uploaded the newest softcam on my 5200d super but Bulsat still won't open, can anyone post the key so I can see if the keys are updating properly on my box, thanks.

echelon
21-01-2013, 10:43 AM
I've uploaded the newest softcam on my 5200d super but Bulsat still won't open, can anyone post the key so I can see if the keys are updating properly on my box, thanks.

keys cannot be posted on the forum (rules)

check the irdeto section as they may be there in notepad format (txt file)

TonyO
21-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Theres no autoupdating except for the G card so check you loaded them properly into the reciever, dont forget that 39e needs a fair bit of skew on a fixed dish which is nearly 8 degrees clockwise.

Without it the diema and nova sport channels wont clear, just a fine tweak makes the differance between working and not going.

Longballplease
21-01-2013, 11:29 AM
I downloaded the key, unzipped it, put it on usb into my box, entered the file list and pressed ok on "softcamall.key", is that all I need to do? What channels should clear then that'll give me something to work on.

manic01
21-01-2013, 11:43 AM
The irdeto channel ie nova sport and diema for 2.

echelon
21-01-2013, 12:46 PM
I downloaded the key, unzipped it, put it on usb into my box, entered the file list and pressed ok on "softcamall.key", is that all I need to do?

What channels should clear then that'll give me something to work on.

the channels are already listed in the irdeto section where you were told you could find the latest key