PDA

View Full Version : Putting on an N line.

glenso
26-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Hi folks, any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been reading on here for the last few days, and trying various things that I've read, but still to no avail.
I'm trying to put my N line onto an Icecrypt S3500. I seem to have just hit a brick wall. I've put the latest firmware and plugin on, which I got from here, so thanks for that, I just can't seem to get my line to operate. The server is fine, as I am using this N line on my openbox (although not together).

On my openbox, it's just straightforward, putting my line onto USB from my notepad, and upgrading it from the CCcam menu. This box is slightly more tricky, although I think I am almost there. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

echelon
26-01-2013, 10:59 AM
should be similar except you would normally change the config for xcam (or maybe cccam) in the icecrypt plugins

the plugins for models including yours are in the icecrypt plugin forum

full instructions for the format of those lines is listed clearly in here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?130709-ICE-Installer-V1-5-by-KinkDink

just dont use the tool, but follow the advice given

I would normally have the plugin on usb stick, alter the config file using notepad, then install the plugin from the menu which then imports the plugin inlcuding the amended config file

the alternative is ftp into the box after installing the plugin and edit the config using the ftp program (I use flash fxp for this)

I dont have your box but thats the principles

glenso
26-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Thanks echelon, I have a spare bit of time tonight, I will give it another go, thanks for your help and input.

VARANDAPOLE
08-10-2013, 12:56 AM
can somebody help with the insructions on how install Plugin bundle to icecrypt s3600hdcci or better still cccam option to it.

thanks.

blakmumba
08-10-2013, 01:59 AM
can somebody help with the insructions on how install Plugin bundle to icecrypt s3600hdcci or better still cccam option to it.

thanks.

Click link below and go to bottom of page and download the 'Icecam_plugin_bundle150313.zap'. Now extract that zip file and place the folder named plugin onto a usb stick. Place into yr ice and install.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?154030-Icecam-Plugin-bundle