PDA

View Full Version : need urgent help for flash alert

vamas
28-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Please help me:

My flash is just 1 MB short of being completely full so I am trying to increase flash via usb.
I have put usb inj back of box and formatted.
Went back to devise manager after usb formatted in receiver and put on 'Universe' and then saved (red button).
I was told to leave all on Avalon, this i cannot see anywhere. Am i doing something wrong ?
Also as my flash is at present just 1 mb from being full I need to clear some space. This i have tried to make further space but cannot manage even via wizard.
How can I manage this ?

box details : vu solo original BH 1.7.9

thanks

vamas
05-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Can someone please help me out on this especcially what can i delete to get back my free space on the solo's flash.
I have tried several google aspects but without luck.

thanks in advance - vamas

sonic1
05-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Remove your USB and reboot your box > Blue button x2 and use the format wiz@rd > put your USB in only when it tells you to > when complete create 2 partitions one called /Universe the other called /USB

Now you should have the space to run your image in Avalon.

vamas
05-02-2013, 04:10 PM
@ sonic1

First of all i wish to thank you again for your patience with ppl like me.
do you mean that I have to put in bh image again but now on the usb. if such is the case do I need to delete from present memory after?

sonic1
05-02-2013, 04:15 PM
No you will need to erase the data from your USB and create the universe section on it, from then you should be able to access the different universes.
From memory RED button or long press of RED button to access.

vamas
11-02-2013, 05:55 PM
@ sonic1

OK finally I try again and am now finally I am in Avalon.
How should set up read.
I get 3 options - one is the password - no problem.
How should the other 2 options be saved.

DCG
11-02-2013, 08:37 PM
you on about just changing universe ??????????????

vamas
12-02-2013, 08:22 AM
I want that i will use the space on usb in Avalon as my box flash is nearly full even after that I have deleted most of the plug ins i had. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say....thanks for your response.

vamas
12-02-2013, 10:04 AM
OK now - have all working in order in Avalon with 14 gb free space - should be enough.......can now have all my plugins back, maybe even try to put a browser in, will try and see.

thanks to all

simon 2003
12-02-2013, 10:29 AM
whats this for ?is it so you can basically have an image with loads of cams plugins extras in avalon then just have a clear base image ,,and why is there no facility to put on HDD

vamas
13-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Well, I am a bit disappointed!
I tried to load some plug ins but although they are downloaded/install on usb they do not show in the plug in panel.
I also note that I cannot do a personal backup as my other usb stick although mapped to media/usb is not being recognised when i try to do personal backup but is read when I go into full backup.
Can someone please tell me if I can delete my present cccam and then somehow install it trough Avalon -is this possible. reason is that I still have my flash nearly full as stated above.(I think if i can do this cccam thing maybe I will get much more space?)

vamas
22-02-2013, 04:18 PM
I think that I should all know that this problem was solved with the new BH image - now I have only 76% in use and still have all plug ins plus another 2 from addons on panel.
I am now also running system in Avalon (this has to be change from BH uni to Avalon every time box is re booted).