PDA

View Full Version : Which AZBox for blind scan?

oregon
11-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Hi

I have the original AZBox Premium from years back. I know this model cannot o blind scan. But, which of the newer AZBox can blind scan? And how effective are they? How much should I pay?

Many thanks

donki
11-02-2013, 04:09 PM
All of them.

oregon
11-02-2013, 04:14 PM
I mean proper hardware blind scan. AZBox premium cannot.

pr2
11-02-2013, 04:37 PM
My best advice don't waste your money with Azbox, if blind scan is an important feature for you, go and check for satellite feed hunter forums and ask them which STB they advice for it.
There are other brand that do the job far better than the Azbox.

oregon
11-02-2013, 05:18 PM
My best advice don't waste your money with Azbox, if blind scan is an important feature for you, go and check for satellite feed hunter forums and ask them which STB they advice for it.
There are other brand that do the job far better than the Azbox.

Thanks pr2. Yes, having owned an Azbox for a while now, I know how rubbish they are. But, its the only one that can blind scan 422 feeds.. Otherwise, I would have gone to another box for sure...

ManikM
11-02-2013, 08:28 PM
the premium plus has blind scan, but not sure the E2 image can do it.

the next choice is the later models - the AZBOX ME, and AZBOX MiniME

oregon
12-02-2013, 12:03 AM
the premium plus has blind scan, but not sure the E2 image can do it.

the next choice is the later models - the AZBOX ME, and AZBOX MiniME

Thanks ManikM

Have you used the blind scan on this box?

tiniebla
12-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Azbox Premium has hadware blindscan. For blindscan I recommend you OpenRSI software, however this one is too slow for zapping or another applications... At the moment blindscan is not working well in enigma 2 software, concretely in OpenRSI 3.0, I did not test other ones. In Azbox Me, blindscan is working well with aztrino software, in particular 1.85 NE, but I did not test the corresponding Aztrino with Premium.

Hope it helps you

Tiniebla

tiniebla
12-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Azbox Premium has hadware blindscan. For blindscan I recommend you OpenRSI software, however this one is too slow for zapping or another applications... At the moment blindscan is not working well in enigma 2 software, concretely in OpenRSI 3.0, I did not test other ones. In Azbox Me, blindscan is working well with aztrino software, in particular 1.85 NE, but I did not test the corresponding Aztrino with Premium.

Hope it helps you

Tiniebla

tsiklon
08-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Does anyone knowhow the newer Azbox Me or MiniMe compare to the Azbox Ultra in terms of speed of blindscan? Is there a major difference in hardware between the two?

Also what would be a typical time taken for a scan on a satellite with the newer images e.g. on 10 east?