PDA

View Full Version : How to add cam to new DE4

aabs
11-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi guys been away for a while & thought I would blew some dust of my DM800.

Loaded the new DE v4 but the method to select or load my cccam.

Has anyone else had a play around with this. I had a look at Nemisis and that appeared simular?

Sandra
11-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Install TS Panel and then you can download it from in there.

donki
11-02-2013, 06:56 PM
....and here is the link to the board sticky for TSPANEL (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?156126-TS-Panel-(various)-for-vu-and-linux-boxes&highlight=tspanel)

aabs
11-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Hi guys,

It's a little different with this image but same principle DExtra needs to be installed.
Wasn't really worth the effort as the image isn't as clear as the old nabliosat BH.
My old image was dreamelite BH 1.3.3 and was very stable and had cool multi epg.
The epg hasn't worked for some time hence my update to dreamelite 4 but the image isn't as clean as the old BH flavour.
So I'm looking for an image similar to 1.3.3 if anyone can recommend any?

Sandra
12-02-2013, 04:13 AM
I couldnt get DE 4 to read my NTFS formatted hard drives from a USB hard drive dock on my DM 8000 so I tried the latest Merlin image.
That seems to work OK and runs cross epg OK, not sure about multiple epgs though as I ony tend to use the Astra 2 epg.

echelon
12-02-2013, 10:48 AM
I have edg nemesis on my DM800HD so have just setup crossepg in a similar manner to my tutorial in the vu section and it works fine on 28 east

you need to add the extra url for the extra addons to work, like emus and stuff

I also have TSPanel installed which can do similar downloads

aabs
12-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Will take a look as I miss a multi epg crossbar menu.

Update. Struggling to find your tutorial echelon which sub section of the VU forum?

echelon
12-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Will take a look as I miss a multi epg crossbar menu.

Update. Struggling to find your tutorial echelon which sub section of the VU forum?

vu duo help forum , in the sticky thread for dummies ;)

aabs
12-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Bit of a workaround but it works and looks good only downside is that I'm limited to scrowl down 1 channel at a time in 7day epg

Loaded cross epg plugin and then cool epg plugin.
Loaded Navibar and edited to just show cool epg on wall.
Hence 2 button solution to 7 day epg.
On DE4 hold blue then okay